Long weekend ended faster than a normal one.

Today feels like a Monday, even though luckily it is not. I cannot believe how cold it is my hands are so to say frozen to the keyboard and every time I hold my cup of coffee I nearly squeeze it to death for the little bit of warmth I get from it.
Nothing much really happened the weekend. Friday we got to leave at 2 so got to be extra lazy and just chill. Saturday my mom and I went to town to get her things for the braai, which also ended up being a rustag day, Sunday Carlo and Nadia came and we played 30 seconds and just chilled inside or froze inside. Willem and I also had our first Skype date which even though the signal and picture quality wasn’t all so good it was so amazing to see him, boy do I miss his face and all of him.  That moment I wished I was in a harry potter movie where I could whip out my wand and do the whole “alacasam” words and have him appear right in front of me. But now I will take what I can get. I just keep telling myself soon, soon I will see him, soon I will be able to hug him, soon I will be able to just have him here and all will be good again. SOON!!!!!
Monday was nice to sleep again and to my surprise I slept till 9, my dad and brother went to work and so that left my mother and I to well work on the house I guess, fun being a woman is it not? We went to town had our girl wimpy breakfast and shopped and a person would swear I got paid or won the lotto as I found something I wanted and liked in every darn store well at least I have my wedding clothes sorted and so does my mother we going to look good!!! And then somehow I found the energy to fix my room I so want to get new bedding and just do a total make over to it but then I think ja the dogs are doing to pee all over it again and all that crap so I will just wait till Willem and I move in our own place and then I can start a fresh.
Even though this is going to be a short week I hope it will go by and fast like one. This weekend we will be off to the long awaited wedding, excited to see how they have planned everything and interested to see how cold it might get, need to get all my equipment ready for the photo’s I have a few great ideas in mind but not sure how their wedding will be and if what I plan will work with what they plan. Another challenge. At least I get to see what this venue looks like for our wedding one day, JAs I was asking Willem why is there so much challenges in life why can’t it just be how we want it, well guess cause then life wouldn’t be exciting? Right?
Well I can defiantly say I am one lucky girl. Not only did I get the sweetest message from Willem this morning but just as I got to work he phones and gives me like a mini heart attack saying he has a problem and all that and I was like o crap what now so many things were going on inside my mind and then what does he say? “ I miss you so much and just needed to hear your voice” I mean come on that just put an instant smile on my face. I love you Willem and all the sweet things you do.
So yes a short blog post for once, hope everyone had a blessed safe long weekend. And may this week be a positive and good week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Wednesday: My Bridesmaids

Felt like I lost a part of me...

Finally A bridesmaid!!!!