Today a little handsome man is turning 2 years old!!!!

Happy Birthday little Ethan, I remember the time Evelina told me she was pregnant I was so surprised but really happy for her. When we were in high school and around our favourite tree in the morning or afternoon we spoke about life and all that one day stories and I clearly remember her saying that she wouldn’t want to get pregnant because then she would get fat and she wants to stay skinny, I always made a joke in saying that I would carry her babies for her as for some reason back then I wanted 7 kids and now I am like no I am fine for now thanks in a few years hahaha.
How things changed so much after school. I was sadly not here in South Africa when little Ethan was born but when I first saw a picture of him I knew he would be the most handsome little man and  true lady charmer and well looking at how he is growing up you can clearly see that he is getting there.
I may not sadly be the bestest friend Evelina has or deserves and I may not always be there for every big even in Ethans life but he is a part of my life and I really do love that little man. He has changed so many peoples lifes for the better and my friend has turned out to be such an amazing mother to her kiddies.
Ethan happy 2nd birthday I pray that God blesses you with all the love, joy and happiness that you as a child deserves and may you have many more years of greatness to come. May life turn out the way you hope and may you become the man we all know you can be!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Wednesday: My Bridesmaids

Felt like I lost a part of me...

Finally A bridesmaid!!!!