Adriana photography

Delre and Robert Burr-Dixon Wedding
4 May 2013
So I was called up by an high school friend of mine and asked to do her wedding photo’s they basically had 3 weeks to place the whole wedding together and I must say what they did in the amount of time they had was pretty darn amazing, I know who to call for my wedding help one day.
I remember in high school Delre and Robert started dating and it was really a cute couple and I think its true when I say every one was happy for them, Delre is suck a caring, loving amazing person and when you are with her you just feel happy and that is why she and Robert make such an amazing couple and finally decided to get married and well with a little one on the way their family is close to being a full complete one.
Thank you Mr and Mrs Burr-Dixon for giving me the opportunity of being able to be a part of your amazing big day and I wish you both life time of happiness and hope to be taking your baby pictures one day soon!!!!
Such a natural beauty


Tears of joy through the vows
every photographer has a favourite and this is mine!!! LOVE IT
The bond of friendship
got to love being crazy with the best man

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Wednesday: My Bridesmaids

Felt like I lost a part of me...

Finally A bridesmaid!!!!