That moment you wish time would stand still....

Monday again. I swear just last week it was Monday and I was in Durban. Now I have the song back to school back to reality in my head but instead it is back to work back to reality. As I am typing this my love is on his way back to Lepelale. It seems just to have gotten harder to say good bye I never want to say goodbye to him. It is really the worst feeling in the world. I sit and think how I can put into words as to how amazing my week off was. But to be honest with you and to really sit and think I have none, how do you explain how completely happy you are and how blessed you have been to have been able to go with the man you love and spend it with his family and friends?
Let me try, as you know I posted on Friday as how Willem surprised me and I must say it got us laughing for a while as he kept on thinking of different ways of how he could have done it and how I would have reacted which I must add would have been funny to see. Finally 12 o clock came and off we went back home, got everything packed and Willem loaded the car, GPS set, last hug and touch to mom and off we went full of excitement and energy. We have been talking about a holiday and a trip like this for a while now and for it to finally come into place and for it to be a reality was amazing and I was in my happy place. Well the GPS thought it would be nice if we took a longer road and saw different places, so we only ended up there at about 9pm. You can just imagine how we felt. As we got closer to his mother’s house I must say my nerves kicked in and I was worried and wanted everything to go smooth. Well as soon as we got there I was welcomed with a hug and all and I guess just like that everything I was worried about went away and it was like I was at home. I got to know more of Willem and with Kelly his niece telling me all Willem’s secrets I was all good.
The Saturday we went to his friends and before that he took me around Durban to the places he grew up and all that and it was interesting as I have never seen that side of Durban before and it was nice getting to have a full background experience of Willem. We got to spend a minute or so on the beach and put our feet in the sand i missed that. I met his friend and his Girlfriend and I must say they are really great people and I think we all got along well. As Tammy and I sat in Spur waiting for the men, Willem got the chance to spend a few hours with his son. And as I sat there looking through the window as how he and his son is running up and down and all that smile Willem had on his face is something I cannot explain. As cherished time it was for him and as how much he loved it is how much I loved seeing him being able to finally spend that time with his son, I got goose bumps just looking at him down there and I wished that I could have frozen time for him to just make that moment last.
Then after that we went to play bowling now I am used to Witbank’s one where you can just wear socks And then just go from there but with this one you have to wear socks and the shoes which is not really all that comfy but I gave it a go and well sadly came last but it was fun. Then we did something that I have been wanting to do far such a long time. ICE SKATING! It was scary but at the same time it was so much fun. I was glued to that railing but at times Willem helped and he took me for I guess you could say a spin where he held my hand and that was kind of the only time I let go of that pole, even though the skates do hurt your feet and I got a blister I really enjoyed it and would try it again next time and who knows I might let go of the side and try going faster by myself.
That night we were all pretty tiered and the Sunday we kind of didn’t feel any different. Sunday we went to his sister and I got to meet her and her family and the amazing house they live in. The stories were shared and laughter’s could be heard a mile away. It was really an amazing evening and I really enjoyed meeting every one, that night we went to bed super early and before we knew it we were out like a candle. Monday morning was nice to wake up and not have to get ready for work or anything, we got dressed and off we went to where I was not to know. Willem was so amazingly sweet he booked us 2 nights alone at a hotel, might I add a 5 star one with an amazing look out into the sea and it was just so relaxing well before we headed there we went to the mall watched Fast and furious 6 and yes off we went now on our way there I got a phone call from the mine to go for an interview at mine 2 and yes I was in cloud 9 luckily it was on Thursday when we would be back already. Now arriving at the hotel the places name is called THE VIEW. And when you see it you know exactly why. We went to go get food and things for the room and we sat outside and ate and just relaxed it was amazing that quiet time and that time to talk to one another and all with the sound of the beach and waves of the sea with the lights of the cars and houses your mind just shuts off and you are calm inside and out.
Tuesday was not a leka weather day. After the few days of being really hot and just no wind at all Tuesday came with wind and drizzles of rain. But we woke up and we saw that it was 9:30 am now that was amazing to get to sleep so late for once. We went to Shaka marine world as I have never been in there and I must say it was amazing (yes I see I am using the word amazing a lot but what other word is there really to use?) we were in time for the dolphin show and it was super cute to see how well trained they are and all the things they can do, we then went into the aquarium and saw all the different fish and as weird as it was after that we were hungry for fish and chips that type that hit all the right places if that makes any sense, making myself hungry now as well. So we went to the mall another one as I seen Durban has a lot of them everywhere and one seems to be bigger than the other. And we went to John Dorry’s and finally got that fish we were hoping for was really great. We then went to the book shop and well before we knew it we both walked out with about 4 books hard to choose which one to start and I am sure it will be hard to put them down as well. And so as Monday we got food for the evening and on the stoop we sat again talking of the few days we had and just talking and enjoying our sadly last night in Durban. We ended the night watching Taken 1 and 2 which was a great movie!
And before we knew it Wednesday came and as we packed and checked out the hotel we looked one more time at the view and you could not help but smile. Off we went to his mother again and we took them for some lunch at the beach front I think that is what it is called we then went to the wool shop to get a few balls of wool for my mom and for Willem’s mom for her to make us the quilt which I cannot wait to show off and have, the colours are a great match some blues and that and once it is done it will go great on my bed, I must say was pretty awesome when his mother introduced me as Willem’s wife it was that moment of shock look around was she meaning me and just smile. Got back to their house and said our goodbye as before we knew it 1 o clock was here and we had to get back to Kriel. Was sad saying goodbye but glad to hear I am welcomed back and excited to go back. Both ways felt long and you know the road feels really longer when you need the bathroom, got home and was welcomed by a warm hug and kiss from my mother who acting like she has not seen us in months but it was nice to know we were missed. Really missed. We updated them on our adventures and catched up on what was happening.
Thursday my mom and her friend went to Secunda for the day to just get out the house which she really needed. Willem being a man of course had to work on his car and well guess luck for me I had the interview, on the way there I was not really nervous I went in with an open mind gave it my best and now it is in God’s hands he knows what is best for me and I know that he will provide. I really do hope I get the job but either way whoever gets it I am happy for as they deserve it. After the interview Willem and I just chilled again, hey we were on vacation so we could.
Friday off to Witbank met my brother there and we did a little bit of shopping and had some lunch.
Saturday was the sawrt goud, we went walking around there got a few leka things and just enjoyed what it offered.
As I was enjoying every second I had with Willem there was still this part of me that knew today he would be going back and in a month or so I would only see him again. Saturday night as we lay in bed I found myself in tears I don’t know how just like that I did not want him to go. We still had Sunday together and we all did nothing we were parked in front of the TV with pjs and just relaxed.
Last night laying there holding him just looking into his eyes I knew I would not be able to do this again soon, I would not have him there next to me when I fell asleep and would not see his face as I wake up. My bed would now be empty and cold. I know the distance is not so bad and things will not change but once you spend more time together and the bond and loves grows it gets harder to have him go so far. I can only hope that one day we will not have the distance, that we would wake up every morning to one another and come home to each other talk about each other’s day over a cup of coffee have dinner and just enjoy the evening and end the night cuddled and next to one another. I crave those days for the time to come, I honestly don’t know what would happen tomorrow and even in a month but I do know I love Willem like I have never loved any one in my life and I know that he is my happily ever after the man I have been looking for and I would want to be with no one else but him.
I can not thank him enough for the amazing fantastic time we shared, for having me be able to spend time with him and his family and for all the love and joy you give me and brought into my life. It was a week filled with, fun, love, laughter, falls, spills, sing alongs with funny dance moves, hugs, kisses, cuddles and the time of our lives!
And just like that another blog post has come to an end I have so many ideas for more but that I will do during the week to come as I don’t want to bore you all by this long one. And then have you read more!
Hope you enjoyed reading the post as much as I enjoyed experiencing it all.
look how pretty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Wednesday: My Bridesmaids

Felt like I lost a part of me...

Finally A bridesmaid!!!!