Some where I got lost in translation and though I guess!!!???

Have you ever just found yourself so lost in thought that it felt as if though whatever you are thinking you are actually experiencing it right there? I found myself there more than once so far this week.
All of a sudden I’m in like a different place, my happy place with Willem. He is here with me and all is fine.
At times I wish life could be just a bit simpler it doesn’t have to be completely easy just a bit simpler. For some reason I find myself in the middle of nothing, I know where I am and all that but it is like a day to day routine here.i am not sure how to explain it but I for some reason have this feeling of everything in my life at the moment is at my finger tips but they are falling and I’m trying too hard to catch it but the harder I try the more tiered I get and when I think I have it, then there is like this oily butter feeling on my fingers that make it slip further away. Just a crazy feeling or thoughts that keep going in and out of my mind for some reason. I know I say it a lot and I think I actually say it in every blog post that I miss Willem but honestly I really do. When you know that you finally found the person you are going to spend the rest of your life with you kind of don’t want to waste any time apart where you could always be with each other through every daily life and event.
Counted today 28 days left and then Willem arrives sounds much better than the 4 weeks or next month counting hahah. In a way I don’t want to count but I can’t stop it is like an addiction something I find myself doing as then I drift off and imagine already that he is here and when I get back from work he will be there with arms wide open ready for that hug, Ok I am going to stop now hahaha as I am making it harder and making myself want that when I know it is still a while away or as we say SOON!
SOON. I keep hearing that word, soon things will be how we want it, soon we will be together, soon you will get the flow of things here. SOON, How soon is soon? Is it now soon, two weeks soon, 1 year soon? Basically I think soon can be any time period you want but for some reason the 4 letter word SOON makes things sound a bit easier doesn’t it?
While I was thinking last night of where I am so far in life and all that I keep on thinking is this really where I want to work? I have said when I was a little girl going with my dad to work the atmosphere and all that is something that attracted me into wanting to become a secretary but now that I am here is it what I want and thought it would be? When I thought a bit more I remembered that I always wanted to be a journalist. To be able to write stories and make people happy with the stories or provide people with the needed information is what I think most I would love. I know when I do my blog posts I get to into it and like today sometimes go straight off topic but I enjoy it so much the endless possibly of what a person could say hoping that some where someone is reading your post and enjoying it and hoping for  the next one soon. I know the happiness and pleasure I guess you can say I feel when I write Willem or my family a letter and when they read it and they come to me and say thank you for what I wrote I somehow can see it in their eyes that it touched them and they enjoyed it and that is what I want to achieve and strive for I guess focus more on my photography and writing as I am passionate about both.
I can only hope that one day God will bless me and I would be able to do my photography and writing full time and be with Willem as well, at least one great thing is he stands by me fully and encourages me and pushes me into achieving my dreams and making them more real and I am so grateful for that.
I am not sure exactly what I hoped this post would be about but I hope who ever reads it enjoys it and that it gets you thinking as well. They always say you never regret the things you do you only regret the things you didn’t do and you have to take chances as you never know what greatness might come of it or my favorite IF YOUR DREAMS DON’T SCARE YOU, THEN THEY ARE NOT BIG ENOUGH!
I know next year will be a few challenges to face and leaps of Faith that would need to be taken but I have this feeling of everything will be good and I know I want to and have to, you only get somewhere when you take the chance and starting today I am going to work on making sure that chance and change I will take won’t be as scary when it happens….
I am sure I got you all thinking as to what is happening, all is can say is wait and see…. Or should I say SOON!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Wednesday: My Bridesmaids

Felt like I lost a part of me...

Finally A bridesmaid!!!!