Love doesnt know what distance is....

This was a really hard and long week; Monday and Tuesday I could not help but keep thinking of the whole last week this time we were in Durban and all that and kind of fall back to the relaxation mode in a way. It was mostly hard because there was no Willem when I came home, no Willem when I went to sleep and no Willem when I woke up.  Wednesday night after a phone call from Willem I found myself in tears and there was no off switch, He said that if he calculated correct that he would then have his week off by the 19th July which is next month and even though we would only get to spend either a weekend or a few days together I am super excited to just hold him again and all but me being who I am and the over thinker I am I already jumped past those days and already thought of how I would have to say good bye again, and end up where I am now. I guess I just don’t want to say good bye to him anymore, How do you make the one you love so dearly stay when they can’t? How do you look the one you love in the eyes and know that you have to say good bye again? This relationship we have is so different than what I ever had and maybe that is why I am so attached and wanting to work hard for it to work.  Now all I get is bbm’s and phone calls and its weird as cause before we ever met that’s how we got to talk to one another there was not one day that went by that we did not hear from one another and now after you get to spend a week together you kind of want more as in no more talking over phone as much. It’s like when he phones I for some reason find myself looking for him for his face and eyes to see his expression as he tells his story about his day and all. But there is none. And it’s hard at times, I am not putting this as I am not sure if it will work I will never give up on what we have, and could and would have in the future. No one and nothing will ever change what I feel for Willem. Not to put a damper on everything it is just that I really miss him and just wish the distance was over with I really do. I get excited when I think of how it COULD be one day us staying together, and all those things couple’s end up doing the real deal the ONE type thing. But I am happy that he is safe and so happy that I have him in my life and I know that with him no matter the distance he will always be there and will always love me. Just takes some time getting used to and I guess when I think of it he was only up there for a week or so last time then came down again so I am not used to him being gone for this long of a time funny thing is it has not even been a week yet. so give me time in a week or so I might end this sad story posts J but I must say that last night’s talk on the phone I guess you can say it helped a bit I was a bit sad when I heard his voice again but then after a while we made our jokes and all and it was back to normal so I am getting there slowly but surely, I saw a picture with the words “don’t cry over what is gone, smile about what remains. No matter what’s lost you can still find value in what is left” so kind of like don’t cry of Willem who is already over there smile that you still have him in your life and that he loves you and you love him, even though he is there we are still an amazing couple and team and we will get where we hope to be one day. Good way of seeing things I guess?
I am excited for the weekend though I get to spend some time with my cousin as we did when we were younger. She is like a little sister to me and watching her grow into this amazing beautiful woman today it kind of brings tears to my eyes as she is growing up so fast, too fast. I must say she reminds me a lot of Willems niece Kelly, how she is with him and how attached she is to him is how Ivanka and I were and well we are still we have not been able to spend all the time together but when we do we are close again. When we were younger we had our mothers take us to town with about r50 each went for a milkshake and then went into every shop and tried on clothes and took those duck face teenage pictures ahaha. It was truly so much fun, and I miss it, we all grow up so fast thinking we are too cool for normal fun things in life where all people want to do these days is just be in front of the tv and play pc games. On Sunday is Ivanka’s birthday so I thought it would be nice to get out Kriel a bit and we have always spoken about when I get my license to go it Witbank and spend some cousie time together, so finally we are doing it. so be sure to keep posted for next weeks one where there are pictures to be followed of our day!


And on the Sunday as well it is my parents wedding anniversary I am honestly not sure how many years together now seems like forever hahah but another year they lasted and I am so happy and blessed to have them both in my life!
I am glad my suborn mother finally went to the DR after my dad made an appointment for her and well 3 injections later and apparently a sore one in the ass we are glad that there was nothing major wrong so far and we are hoping that the pain goes away otherwise in 3 days if there is still pain she would have to go for X-rays so praying hard it goes by. Now she has to relax which really seems hard for her to do but Mommy DR said you must! J
On photography which I have not updated in a while, I have started the father’s day competition I have wanted to do a mother’s day one but before I could see mother’s day came and gone and so I forced myself early this time to do the father’s day one. If you want to enter or find out how to email me at elenapienaar@yahoo.com and I will send the details. I am hoping for a good turn out with this competition I really want to take my photography more serious and to a higher level. Need Adriana Photography to succeed. But I am happy as I got 2 entries so far with such loving touching stories and if now it has only started and the stories are so good imagine the rest I am hoping would follow.


And about photography I entered Willem and myself to a competition to win a photo shoot we had to send in any picture and explain why you deserve to win and what your perfect theme and location for a photo shoot would be. So what I said was: “I would really like to win the competition because I would love a couple photo shoot, We both feel the strong love connection and they say when you know they are the ONE you just know, and I can finally say I met the ONE We have not yet had our own couple shoot where we could kind of show off the love we have for one another and have pictures that we get to keep. For me the perfect theme for the photo shoot would be something red, with love and something fun creative and out of the ordinary with the location either in the field with long grass with old buildings and train tracks or a picnic were we are just ourselves and we get to enjoy the moment.”

the picture i entered
So holding thumbs would like to see how that turns out and who knows we might get our first couple shoot or we might end up in my back yard again with my brother taking the photo’s who knows. J
I have started reading that book well I only get to read about 2 pages a night because as I get to bed early and start reading before I see again Willem calls and we talk and when we done I just want to sleep as I tend to just miss him all over again. So yeah wish I could take it with to work at times just to read on free time’s hahah. But what I have read so far is really amazing I love how she explains why she wrote the book and how every word she writes helps her even though when she writes she is forced to go back to the painful place it helps with the healing process in a way. Her wording for explaining things is really amazing and you end up feeling what she is explaining. Really good and I am not even half way hahah.
I have received my parcel from Trou klokkies, funny how I came up on this page on face book I always look for wedding specials and ideas now yes as you all know Willem is the one and we plan on saying the I do in 2015! And it is exciting to read or request information towards the wedding just to see prices and all I loved it but at the same time felt guilty when the photographer sent a quote and they said CONGRATS on the engagement Bride to be and I am like um well not fully engaged yet I am engaged to be engaged if that makes sense. But either way and looking at what this woman has to sell I really liked it as the props I can use for my photo shoots so I ordered and well I am happy with the outcome it looks really nice and I cannot wait to use them in a photo shoot might just need to have one this weekend to promote it a bit or show it off.



This month is Elmarie and Andrew’s wedding super excited, finally my beautiful cousin is getting married and she is so happy and I am so happy for her, she found an amazing guy, amazing crazy funny guy should I say. Fits right in with the Pienaars. I am excited to see the place and take the pictures really want something that will make them remember that day although they are not doing anything traditional and they doing a very casual wedding I still want to make sure the pictures come out stunning. I wish Willem could come with and meet some future family but I know in time he will get to and they will love him just as much as me and my parents do.


Sadly I did not get the job I interviewed for but I guess I didn’t get it for a reason and I am pretty sure God has bigger plans for me, so yeah on the bright side I got the chance to have an interview gain more experience there and moving on to the next challenge I might have to face….


Hope everyone has a great weekend hope it doesn’t fly by too fast so that we can get a good rest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Wednesday: My Bridesmaids

Felt like I lost a part of me...

Finally A bridesmaid!!!!