What a weekend.

Well this weekend turned out totally different that what I hoped for and planned, but guess that goes to show life is not always as you expect and well hey you have to be prepared for nearly everything these days. And I think now I am more aware and all that.
Saturday at about 9am I went to fetch Ivanka for our cousin day out together. The weather was rather warm so left us with a good day. We went first to get my bothers phone which I ordered for him and was super excited to surprise him with that as he has been dying for this one for a while now.  So after that we went into a few shops got a few things here and there. Then we went to have something to eat at Cappuccinos. It’s funny you never really realize how much a person has grown until you see them again and spend time with them. It was weird to sit there with Ivanka and have her say wow look at that guy and all that, never thought it would happen, well so fast. She has really grown up to be an amazing woman and I am just happy that she is still the Ivanka I know that enjoys things with me even if it not all that fancy type fun. We always ended up laughing and I know next time I would be needed to take a gun and a mask to cover her face so guys can stop checking her out and the gun to just warn them hahahah. Sounding like an over protective parent now.

So then we went to book our movie tickets for Hangover 3, which was really good. We then went to play ten tin bowling which was fun. We saw we had still a few minutes left before we have to go to the movie so we went to Mr Price and tried on clothes like we always did we found ourselves an amazing jersey they same of course and while we were in the row to pay I wanted to take out my phone to see if there is any messages or so and I looked in the side pockets and then looked inside and just could not find it, I place my handbag on a counter and look again and yet still nothing. I told Ivanka and she was in shock, weird enough I just struck a blank and felt nothing like it really wasn’t happening like I would find it and all yet sadly it was not like that, we looked at the bowling place nothing there and we looking in the dressing room and yet again nothing there. Well who ever has is now they have a few voice mails from an angry dad and willem hahah, it doesn’t feel real and a person really does not expect it, you safe so many things on there and with all the information and pictures you know you kind of live for the phone type thing and then just In a split second it’s gone and you have no idea what next. All my business cards and my stickers on my car with the number has to be replaced the small things. It was funny was just that morning Ivanka and I were talking about the phones and I said that I was not sure if I would keep the blackberry or not but cause of that number I would have to and well ja it is kind of like the decision was made for me. But I am just glad we are safe and it was just the phone so hope they suffer real good for this and all. Now it is for me to get used to using the Iphone full time no bbm to check or what not.





Sunday was my parents 23 years of marriage anniversary, even though the morning started a little bit rocky with every one mad at one another it ended up being a great family outing day. We went to Secunda, and ate at the Dros it was freezing cold but the food was amazing we stuffed our faces and just enjoyed the company and catching up of each other’s lives.
Mom and dad I know you have your ups and downs and that at times things just don’t feel right but what you two share is what I hope to have in my life and marriage one day. You both are amazing parents to us and I love you guys so so much.

Hope everyone has an amazing blessed warm week and be safe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Wednesday: My Bridesmaids

Felt like I lost a part of me...

Finally A bridesmaid!!!!