Thank goodness its half day Friday and what a great Friday it shall be!

This week I am not sure if it dragged on or if it went by fast. Still trying to find my feet in the new office and all I can say I am getting there but not quite there yet I guess. Good things take time no? I must say this office building does out me in stress all so professional and fancy type and it’s not fully never thought I would miss my old office as much as I do now. But that’s me I like a homey type atmosphere, maybe it’s that way in the beginning all still new and what not. Shows I like my comfort zone to much.
This week I guess it car week touch wood not my car and I am praying now it won’t be either, sadly my brothers car as well has some problems to it that needs to be fixed something of the trye that’s causing a slow puncher and something of the engine I guess. Me and car parts not good friends. The news on my parents car is that the damage is really bad and something of the part where the front  wheels connect and what what is also bent I hope I am making sense maybe I should stop hahah, but nothing good so far on the news of the cars. Will maybe get a courtesy car sometime next week. And just when I thought my car was safe woke up today and got a flat tyre great stuffs.
I really have an amazing guy in my life yesterday I get home expecting that my mother and I are going to town she asks me to get her one of my shirts that is comfy and all so I go into my room and who is there on my bed but Willem all relaxed I can honestly not tell you what went through my mind as I know again I hit a blank I could not believe it its so amazing now I don’t have to wait till next month even if it for a weekend only I am so happy that I got to hug him and kiss him and wake up next to that smile face of his while he does his crazy dance while drinking coffee I am in my happy place. Willem I love you so much and what you done having you come all the way here truly means the world to me.

Look how lucky my doggies are. they get to sleep while i have to go to work!
Apparently they tried to break in by my grandparents luckily the guards that they have walking around the farm scared them off but they did manage to get the houses next to them. Just happy they ok and sad what this world is coming to.
Have a fun filled weekend planned, I actually just wanted to do as little as possible and edit the pictures but when a photo shoot is needed I can’t say no. so have a fun family, couple shoot the weekend and then today I am finally going to see my friend Evelina and the little ones, sadly have not seen them for a while and feel pretty bad about it so its time I think that I need to get my ass in gear and go. We do have a lot of catching up to do some skinder stories to share.
On the Photography side here is 2 sneak peak pictures that I took of my beautiful cousins wedding. I am really happy as to how most of the pictures came out and excited to show you all the rest. Hope you like the 2…. As much as I do….


My first ever ring shot

Also here are some pictures from my phone of the weekend at the wedding.




Look at the nature amazing!


Well that’s all from my week thus far hope everyone has a safe and blessed weekend

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Wednesday: My Bridesmaids

Felt like I lost a part of me...

Finally A bridesmaid!!!!