For my father will forever remain my hero….

First I would like to say happy father’s day to all the daddies out there, whether you have just become a father recently and if so congratulations and whether you have been after for a few years now. Hope you have a great day and that you get spoiled. Well as they say with every holiday that it should not take a holiday to remind you of what you have and who they are in your lives. And it’s TRUE.

I want to dedicate this blog post to my dad. Happy father’s day! Yay another year I get to be here for father’s day where I get to tell you happy father’s day and give you a hug. I never really seem to find the right words as to how much my dad means to me, how blessed and proud I am to have him as MY dad.
I thought that it would be nice to kind of write a list of things I remember with my dad and things that I will always cherish with my where ever I go.
1.       I remember my Matric farewell where my dad had tears in his eyes and looking at how he smiled I knew he was happy and proud.
2.       I remember how in high school I loved to take my dad with me to get my rapports, so the one day I took him and this teacher said that I was a very nice student and all that so my dad made a joke and said that well if she wants she can have me for free and the teachers next to us just looked and laughed as I turned blood red.
3.       I remember how I loved it when my dad came to watch my hockey games how I heard him scream and how he gave a few comments after the game.
4.       I will always cherish how every Saturday my dad never sits still and is always in the garden making so much noise early in the morning.
5.       I will always cherish the nooit vir nooit Fridays how he guesses a song which I have never heard or that he has added two different song names as one.
6.       I will always cherish my dad’s cooking, his try attempts to dinner and breakfast as he always ends up experimenting with what he can add that’s left in the fridge
7.       I remember my dad’s late night snacking of toast with biltong and cheese which in the end really looked good.
8.       I remember the golf days we had and the memories we made there, there was not one day of the golf where we did not laugh and play pranks on the other players.
9.       I will cherish our pootjie days at work I loved coming to work with my dad as in my eyes he seemed like the boss he knew everything and everyone, and then when we went to the braai area ended up cutting bags of onions, tomatoes, green peppers and the cabbage. I love how we always had that on bread before we added the meat. And the end result was always amazing!
10.   I love how my dad tells stories to others of what he remembers when I was young the things I have done and the pride and love he gets in his eyes.
11.   I will always cherish the speeches he gave (and still gives) me about how to be safe and what I should and should not do.
12.   I will always cherish the small things my dad has and is willing to do for me it means so much to me that no matter how down I am and I feel like I have nowhere to turn that my dad is there willing to help willing to just be there and even if it is just a hug it means a lot to me.
13.   I will always cherish his sms early in the morning when there is mist before I go to work with his loving concern.
14.   I will always remember my dad’s soft heart while watching something touching on TV and slowly wiping away the tears from his eyes.
There is so much I can write and my mind for some reason hits blanks as I try remember everything but when I sum it down I have an amazing dad. There is not a day that goes by where I am not grateful for him in my life and for all that he has done for me.
My dad is very special to my heart and I love him so so much.
Today for fathers day i wanted to test out my props and well we took a few pictures hope you like them.
From you little girl!!!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Wednesday: My Bridesmaids

Felt like I lost a part of me...

Finally A bridesmaid!!!!