Finally A bridesmaid!!!!



This news is tooo amazing not to share!!!

My big brother is engaged!!!Honestly so happy to finally be saying that. 




Carlo my cousin but I see him more as my brother, grew up with him staying at our house every now and then and having him there with my first boyfriends and heartbreaks and doing what big brothers do, I would not have asked for any other big brother in my life.

Now I will say he has introduced us some girls he dated throughout the years but when meeting Nadia there was just something about her we all loved. She is really amazing and that she sits with all his Martens crap she deserves a medal.

Nadia is that type of person In my life I knew I always needed. In a very close friendship way. When ever I was going through guy problems and distance issues and heavy heartbreak she was a phone call away doing what no other friend has for me. I respect and cherish her as a person and now that they are engaged she will now officially be my Sister. Although I already see her as one.

With a perfect proposal she said yes and now its wedding planning. Do you know how fun it is to be able to hear and help with a wedding. Hearing her ideas and picturing it is really fun. 

So never in my life have I had the opportunity to be a bridesmaid, I always see the girls all pretty and enjoying it with the Bride being extra special in their big day and seeing it in life a back stage type thing I hoped even more that one day I will be. And honestly when they got engaged I wondered who would be her bridesmaids, but remember thinking that she has a lot of friends so most probably them. Then on a Friday evening we went over for my cousins bday braai and there was Nadia with a box in her hand. 





When I read it and saw what was inside I was and honestly still now speechless. I have to look at the shirt again every now and then to remind myself that its real. I could not be more honoured and blessed and happy and excited. I finally get to be those girls who stand with the bride helping her and being part of their big day and to make it even more special to my Big Brothers wedding. That is something I am counting the days down too.




I am so proud of these two and can not thank them enough for allowing me this opportunity and for them in their lives I wish them nothing but happiness and all Gods blessings.
Love you both

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Wednesday: My Bridesmaids

Felt like I lost a part of me...