To plan or not to plan? That is the question even though I know the answer.

These weeks really seem like they just go slower and slower, I am just hoping that next week goes fast and then the week after that it goes slow again. Yes I know looking at it we never happy with how things are going. Just trying to get that moment here and want to make it last.
I know with Willems job it is really hard to set definite plans as to what you guys can do and where and with who. I was talking to my cousin’s girl friend who is in the same boat at me with the distance but he gets off every now and then. At least when Willem is off it’s for a week so in a way makes up lost time. Any way we both said its hard as at times you would like to have him meet your friends and family and you in a way plan a braai or get together and as Mother nature or the Universe would have it something has to happen and it changes. So that’s where my question lies should be plan and hope it works out or just go with flow, I have learnt and still forcing myself to remember to go with the flow when it comes to the dates when Willem will arrive. Sometimes I can’t help and I get carried away wanting to plan things together like go to friends or something but I defiantly learnt again with the recent situation not to make too much plans and just plan on him showing up ahahah.
I was watching MARRIED TO JONAS. The episode was where Kevin was on tour with his brothers and his wife was still at home as she got a new job and couldn’t leave with so it has been two weeks since they last seen each other and that moment of when she arrived and walked through the door their faces, I could relate to the feeling and I could not help but get a lump in my throat. That moment of he will nearly be here and all is so exciting I didn’t know when it would happen or I haven’t had that slow motion run to each other moment as Willem always ended up surprising me which in the end is better and more his style. Thinking of it now I just can’t help but smile. Soon my baby! Next week next week!
Next week this time I will be saying just a few hours left
J super excited isn’t the word to use. I can bet you will just be our luck and time will go slow.
Choices choices why are there so many, have to look at what to study next, Carry on with my Human resource second year or Secretarial as that’s the fields I’m trying to go into. Sadly that is not where my passion lies and where my heart belongs but what my dad says is that’s where the money is. And with today’s rate we need it badly to survive. I wish I could do photography and writing full time. Tuesday was aunt Arlene’s birthday and so I wanted to write her a little letter (as I normally do) and let’s just say it got her to tears and that’s the moments of joy in the persons eyes that I love and in a way strive for. My spelling might not be all to correct and my grammar too might not go well but I love it. Imagine what the world would be like if we all did what we loved? Is it even worth sitting in a place that you have no passion for that when you wake up in the morning you just feel down you don’t have the energy for the day as you know it’s just the normal day to day routine, is it worth all the money in the world to be in a office where you don’t feel welcome and you’re not YOU.
There is this saying: No one said it would be easy but that it would be worth it!
This week so far we got our rental car (don’t ask me what type) and of course as everything will be working fine and all that we finally get a car and they call us saying the part has been ordered and it fits and all is good there just a few last things and looks like by next week we getting the car which when you think of it then it will be nearly a month that it was in for repairs. Just happy it’s not a write off.
Not really sure what I’m going to do this weekend but Sunday I have a fun couple photo shoot for a loving couple that has been together for 3 years now. Amazing! Have some super ideas and cannot wait to try them all out.
Although I am glad this week is so to say done! I just want to relax edit and all that stuff and every day that gets done is a day closer to having Willem here.

Hope everyone has a good day and fantastic weekend!


A little photo challenge for myself.
So I found this on the one page and I thought this would be fun to try, a challenge for a photographer and to I guess have me get different aspects on things. So I am going to try take one every day, go down the list and post it when I can. J

This is what the challenge looks like:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Wednesday: My Bridesmaids

Felt like I lost a part of me...

Picture Perfect Weekend, no PUN intended