Weekend well rested yet still need more.


How is it that even when you go to bed early get to sleep a little late Saturday and Sunday one still ends up feeling so tiered like you have not slept at all? Or also you sleep to little your tiered you sleep too much you are tired, never fully awake.
The weekend was good was nice to not really do much. Got far with the pictures at least.
Saturday my mom and I went to town got a few things there that was needed, also got myself new perfume hahah, clicks is really expensive for a few things but at least it lasts long so then I don’t mind buying them this time I wanted to try a different one.  I love Yardley these days so I go the Lace one me being me I got the perfume, cream and spray ahahah go big and smell good while you are at it?
I swear every winter I have a worm in my stomach that just wants more and more food I was lus for anything and everything hahaha, darn it.
Sunday I went to my bestie’s house and took some pictures of her adorable baby. I cannot believe she is 3 moths she has the most beautiful eyes and that smile amazing we got some really good shots couldn’t wait to get home to edit a few just to show off so here they are:
And so that was my weekend. Good news I get an upgrade on my phone hahah, all I can say is men and their technology toys. Still no date yet of when willem will be coming through but praying hard for answers. The unknown is not a nice thing.

Hope everyone had a great weekend and has a good week I yet again feel this flu is coming and going! Guess it’s a Monday FLU? J





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Wednesday: My Bridesmaids

Felt like I lost a part of me...

Picture Perfect Weekend, no PUN intended