3 Years couples shoot!

Sunday 14 July 2013, I was lucky enough to have taken the pictures of the lovely couple Sone and Wesley who have been together for 3 years now. Congratulations you two!
With Kriel there is not really much places to do a photo shoot and with the winter added that kind of kills every living colorful plant makes it an added challenge. But we ended up finding 2 wonderful locations that I think we used really well.
I met the couple at the Rugby field sadly it was half taken over by the Soccer guys but we used the space we had, with an open field and props we had fun and got good pictures, then we went to the old swimming pool for the second half of the shoot I love this place as it has really nice old effects even though you never know how safe it is there and who might be there but luckily we were all clear and ready for action. They brought along the powder paint that I have been searching so long for and I was dying to do a photo shoot with it and it was my lucky day as they had and was ready to get messy. Before I knew it the powder flew in every direction it could even on me and my camera but it was great fun and a real fun way to celebrate the 3 years of being together think it was also a way of taking out anger with the throwing of the powder as before I knew it they weren’t pouring the powder in their hands anymore they just took the packet and went at it. The end product of how they looked was priceless.
Of course I could not help myself to just give a sneak peak I am really happy with how the pictures came out and I am finally getting where I hope and plan to be with my photography. GOOD THINGS TAKE TIME!
So here is a little bit of the pictures I took of them and soon more pictures of Elmarie and Andrews wedding will be followed!
Hope you like it as much as I do!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Wednesday: My Bridesmaids

Felt like I lost a part of me...

Picture Perfect Weekend, no PUN intended