Monday again?!

I waited so long for Sunday little did I Forget that Monday was close around the corner again.
The weekend was good just chilled and counted down the days and hours and minutes to Willems arrival.
Saturday I spend most of the day editing and rested by watching TV then edited again, and when I push myself I can get pretty far. I love the feeling of editing amazing pictures and the results end up looking amazing.
Sunday came and time just went by slow I tried to keep myself busy but my inner self was super excited and couldn’t help but look at the clock and see that only one minute went by, The whole day I was on edge like I was expecting him to surprise me any second like he normally does yet nothing when I want him to he doesn’t hahaha, but when I got that call from him saying he will be here in 8 Minutes I was like a child who just had 7 pounds of candy and don’t know what to do with the sugar rush I have at the moment. When I saw his car drive in I was happy, he is here safe and sound! And to hug him finally loved it!
I really missed having him here right there next to me, from the moment I close my eyes to the second I wake up! Who knows what trouble he will get himself into this week while I am at work, keeping mom busy hahahah.
I am excited for the weekend, to chill and enjoy more time with my love, yes I know the week just started and I am hoping for weekend. Everyone does that.
Got my new phone, Iphone 5 still need to load my pictures on there but I really like it. People can say what they want about Iphone’s but I love it!
I also booked Willem and myself for a couple photo shoot, on the 3rd Aug. I have never done a couple photo shoot before and you know when I think of it I guess it is a Girl thing of wanting to do things like this, Men might now like being all so sentimental as us woman and some of us woman have to drag, force and bribe the men to be in a photo shoot, I am happy to say that not my man. Guess he knew what he got himself into with the whole photography business that I would always have a camera by my side and he would have to smile when I say smile! I thought I would have to convince him as well I kind of did you know before I asked I quickly said all the reasons why I wanted one and that I wouldn’t want another one for a while and it won’t take so long and all that stuff and he was just like hey if that’s what you want to do then we make it work and go for it! So it’s set, just need an outfit don’t want to be too fancy or to casual want to be ourselves but look good as well ahahah how you put all that in an outfit. Another girl thing. Well I am sure it will work itself out. As things normally have a way of doing that. But I am excited and hoping it will be a fun good one, feels weirdly good to be on the other side of the camera for once.
And so ja that was my weekend hoping everyone has a good week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Wednesday: My Bridesmaids

Felt like I lost a part of me...

Picture Perfect Weekend, no PUN intended