Check mate on a human chess board of life!

Well at least it is Thursday and tomorrow is half day Friday.
As I sit here and think of things I am not sure what is going on any more or what way I need to go in anymore. Just when you think you are back and things might go good life throws you in a totally different direction in which you never thought that you would go into again.
Today I got told that I was to move back to the place where I started working when I first arrived at the mine. I cannot tell you what I am thinking if it is good or what but I feel like on this mine I am a chess piece that they can move around until I am not longer needed and pushed out to another direction. Or taken out by something greater than myself and I sit on the side as I watch the rest of the game being played out without me.
I am just tired of being moved around so much I want to be in a place where I get the chance to work my way up instead of work my way around. I mean in a way it is a good thing that people see my work and recommend me as they know I can handle it and what not but they never really think of the person who they are moving like this, I really just hope that the whole reason for this is something great. I am so over it at this moment and inside of me is shouting to just give up and go somewhere else but where what how when? So much questions that just thinking of it gets my head in a flat spin and I don’t even want to go there. It is time to just start looking more and more out there for other work it is much needed.
But yeah going to try now focus on the positive tomorrow is Friday and I have a great relaxed weekend to look forward to o yeah I do ahahahah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Wednesday: My Bridesmaids

Felt like I lost a part of me...

Picture Perfect Weekend, no PUN intended