Picture Perfect Weekend, no PUN intended

What a great weekend. Just to be able to spend it with my love just having him here was all a girl could ask for.
Friday was half day and after work I went to my friend had a cocktail and just catched up. I cannot believe how big the kiddies got and how fast time actually flew. Willem was nice enough to not only get my wheel fixed and balanced he also then went to have it cleaned (which was going to happen Saturday any way but he could not wait one day J but we love him for that) We then went to go get DVD’s and snacks placed a bed in front and there we watched our movies the first we watched was 10 Years, really good movie of people who go back to their High school Reunion and the movie turns out different that what you expect actually. Really Good.  By 10 while watching Flight we were all trying to stay awake so we called it a night.
Saturday we got up packed and my brother went in my car and willem and myself went in his car to Pretoria. With a few stupid drivers on the road and a few words and signs showed we ended up at the mall.  Of course its School holiday and Pay weekend in one so it was kind of busy we walk around a bit and then we went to eat and then we went to watch White house down, Yet again another good movie. I am not really the Action type but this one had a mixture of what a movie should be like and it was good. Then we left off to our friend’s house who arranged the family photo shoot for the Sunday. It was nice to catch up and just chill we found ourselves talking till about 12 that night.
Sunday everyone got ready packed and off to the photo shoot. Now this is what I wished Kriel had. Places like Pretoria that has so much different areas amazing places for photo shoots. The park was so amazing I can just picture it in the summer full bloom and all green. It was a surprise for their mother for her birthday party and the family photo shoot was like a start on what was to come. With a mixture of couple and family photo’s it turned out amazing and I cannot wait to fully edit and show it all off.
After the shoot Willem, my brother and myself stayed there and had something to eat at the park really nice place just peaceful sitting there and enjoying the few minutes left of our trip.
And just like that it was time to say good bye again, but it wasn’t so hard or so bad any more, I think I am getting used to it in a way of I know he will be back and that when he is back nothing has changed or become weird between us but we are stronger instead so from all the crap my heart went through it is fine saying good bye not that I want to at all if I had it my way he would never leave but I don’t, not yet any way.  And well He at least comes back on the 20th again so soon soon. I really think this weekend we shared together was much needed. I don’t think I would have made it much longer without being able to only see him again in 2 weeks.
Here are some pictures of the photo shoot I done yesterday I could not help but edit some. I still have my cousins wedding pictures to do and this so busy busy, at times I wish I could just stay home and do that but I know in time I will be able to and If God blesses me and I am lucky enough should I say then I would be able to do that full time.




There is this Monthly instagram this that many are doing so I thought why not so here is what was taken the month of June 2013.



The song Me, Myself and Time really caught my attention last night as I was just relaxing a bit.
While listening to the song I for some reason placed and found myself in a different situation or mind set, I listened to every word as if though it was an order a rule of what I should be doing and how to get where I want.
I remember listening to the song while I was in America on my way back to the house, walking in the dark with earphones in and all warmed up full blast. The words in a way represented what I was going through with my time there. And I think it kind of does at the moment Aswell.
. Here are the lyrics that stick on me the most:
I’ve just entered a brand new world and I’m so open hearted I know I got a long way to go but I’m just getting started.
I’m over my head and I know it, I’m trying my best not to show it, whatever it takes to be what I was meant to be I’m going to try, I’m living the dream and I know it I’m trying my best not to blow it and I know everything will be fine with me myself and time.
I go where life takes me but someday it makes me want to change my direction, sometimes it gets lonely but I know that it’s only a matter of my perception, I know I have got a long way to go but I’m just getting started.
When I hear the song my photography comes to mind. “I know I have got a long way to go but I’m just getting started.”  & “ever it takes to be what I was meant to be I’m going to try”

Right now I might not be where I want and hope to be but I know in time and with God in my life I will get where I hope and want to be. Things will work out and if I work hard enough it will be great. As they say Good things come to those who wait, but it also depends on how long one is willing to wait for.
I am praying hard for God to give me a sign a direction of where I need to go, should I or shouldn’t I? Maybe he already has given me the sign and I missed it, or let the fear that’s inside me take over? It is hard t really identify as I just keep on praying, I know God has planned out my life.
“God has plans not to harm you but to prosper you (Jeremiah 29:11) Thus you need to entirely rely on him for He had it figured out long before you were even born (Jeremiah 1). Do not try so hard to ask the WHY ME, LORD?, rather thank Him for no matter how hard or complicated it may be He trusts you with it for He knows that you have what is needed and what it takes to pull through whatever is placed in your life.
Think that is a good thought for the day and week ahead!
Enjoy every one

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Wednesday: My Bridesmaids

Felt like I lost a part of me...