Placing it all in God’s hands

It was a really good weekend Friday got the news that Retha and the kiddies will be coming through Saturday for a visit I love having them over and I swear every time I see them they getting bigger. Friday just chilled was super lazy after a crazy day at work.
Saturday my mother and I ventured off into town and shopped like we were paid to do so and painted Kriel red. It’s weird how they have specials on winter clothes and yet it is just getting colder but hey I’m not complaining as I get to save more. Even though I seem to spend more, any way we started off at Wimpy I love our mother daughter moments like this just knowing that I can sit down with my mother and talk to her about absolutely anything makes me feel so at ease. I love having her there for me and helping me with ideas and all that, THANK YOU mommy, I LOVE YOU! Then we shopped I finally found boots in my size the ones I wanted but at that time they didn’t have my size so I was over the moon happy about that. Got a few nice winter jackets tried to find PJ’s but in this kriel for woman is crazy. Everything is getting shorter and tighter. When we got home Retha and kiddies where there.




Renate was already stuck on Jaques so he kept her busy while I was chilling with my man Christian outside on his bike; he has gone really quiet lately but still has his cute look and smile. Willem and I always have this joke about the kids, that Christian is my Little Husband and Renate is his little Wife. And I must say it was shockingly funny  when Renate was going through my phone and saw a picture of Willem and said “Dis oom Willem” and Sunday when he called and I put him on speaker phone Renate heard his voice and was like Ek wil hello se vi room Willem and when I went to take my car out she ran to the door saying “oom Willem is hier” and she kind of I guess you could say demanded him to come now, well that’s what he gets for wanting two girls in his life we both will be demanding. But it’s cute. I love how interactive he is with my family and that he cares for them as much as I do.
Sunday Retha and kiddies went back home and we all found ourselves lying around the house as we were super lazy. We wanted to sleep but knew it was way too early to sleep so we just walked up and down the house trying to stay awake.
Sunday was also our 3 Month anniversary here is what I sent Willem:
Happy three month anniversary even though it feels like more we are getting there with every passing month. It hasn’t been an easy month with all the missing you times and lonely nights but with it was a fun month with an amazing surprise visit from you just being able to spend time with you having you in person with me is what I long for and love the most. With every month you most probably know you will get a message and a half from me, will try make it short and sweet. Willem I want to thank you fully from the bottom of my heart for being the man I always wanted in my life. Thank you for loving me, caring for me, and talking of wanting to spend the rest of your life with me. Things right now might not be where we want it to be and I again don’t have you here but in my heart I know that no matter where I am you are there and will always be. Life might throw us a curve ball some times and we seen it so far but as long as we stay strong for one another and never stop what we are doing it will go great.
Here is to our three months and I am looking forward to the next 300 we get to share! I LOVE YOU

Wasn’t able to post yesterday was a bit too busy and all that stuff. I am not sure whats going on any more but as hard as I am trying not to feel hopeless the more I am trying to stop tears from pouring out of my eyes at the same time. Things happen for a reason is what I keep telling myself over and over after last nights phone call. Distance is hard and you miss each other every second I am getting used to it if you can say that in a way like I do wish he was with me and all but I know I will see him soon but it is his work at the moment that makes the distance a bit harder. All I can do at this moment is pray and hope for the best, I just place this whole situation in God’s hands and I ask him to please HELP! I have tried my best but if today I lose my hope please tell me that your plans are better than my dreams!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Wednesday: My Bridesmaids

Felt like I lost a part of me...

Picture Perfect Weekend, no PUN intended