It is Finally FRIDAY! although i am actually waiting more for Sunday.

What a week. I am actaully like as in emotionally tiered. First Monday morning i get a great call from Willem saying that he gets to leave work on Thursday at 12, then later on that evening they tell him his leave is going to be moved. so we had to wait until Lunch time Tuesday to hear when he will be on leave, so they told him that he will now final dat have leave from the 21 July - 6 August. So Sunday he arrives after work and how slow this week has been going i dont even want to think how slow Sunday will go for him to finally arrive the waiting and waiting hahaha not my fave part!

Looks like this might be my shortest post yet! But i am sure from the weekend and all i have a few to say with further edits and to finally start my photo project!

Have a great weekend every one i know i will!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Wednesday: My Bridesmaids

Felt like I lost a part of me...

Picture Perfect Weekend, no PUN intended