You know your dating a petrol head car guy when.....






So being in a relationship has its own things but when you date a guy that is a petrol head full on car guy like mine then you learn a few things so I thought I would share The you know your dating a car guy petrol head when…. Also what I learned whilst Dating my boyfriend 



  • You can bet that the first and last thing on their mind is car, either the whole car or something to do with the car. Its just full on start your engine can’t get out of my mind want all the cars that I can get
  • They won’t easily look at another girl in the parking lot as they are normally checking out for cars and commenting on the cars ass.

  • Their Facebook feed is mostly pictures, videos and groups of cars 

  • You know you are dating a car guy when he says gorgeous and he's not actually you he is talking about you, yes its to the car.
  • How they work the car topic into any conversation even at the most random times. Like you can be talking about food you want to make for dinner and then all of a sudden its like ok that’s fine but you should have heard that car at work
  • Where they mostly send you pictures of cars they saw on internet or at work as compared to sweet messages. So when you go check your phones album its like his turning you into a car person too, so much car pictures taking over my phone space.
  • ·When you think you are getting tagged on Facebook with a cute message and it’s a picture of a car he really wants to show you or most probably wants to wants to do to the car you have
  • ·When he hears a car and can name it exactly and looks all over the place to see where is the sound coming from to prove to you that he is right and to do the whole I told you so when you honestly don’t even know the difference.
  •  When you go to car shows and they crave the Tyre smell
  • · When their sms tone is a car turbo or something to do with cars.
  • When you go looking at a new house to rent and the first thing they think of is the yard space is big enough for more cars
  • When you hurt yourself getting in their car the first thing they ask is the car OK

  •  When he thinks of getting a tattoo it’s something with an engine
  • ·When you talk of kids names it has to do something with a car part or car


Petrol head car freak or not this is who my boyfriend is and I love him for it. I love messing with him and I love his passion for what he loves. Won’t try change him.

Hope you enjoyed it and who ever reads this and relates :-) fell my pain lol 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Wednesday: My Bridesmaids

Felt like I lost a part of me...

Finally A bridesmaid!!!!