Things I learnt...



So by the title picture I wasn’t sure how to put it cause I'm not really a stay at home girlfriend and I am not really a house wife ( cause he didn’t put a ring on it lol) but I wanted to do a different Blog post I see a lot of people do tips and how to tips which I love going to and reading helps me a lot this might not help any one but its hopefully something someone will enjoy reading.

So here is my top 5 things I learnt about house work


  • Washing never ends, it turns into a whole day weekend job which goes over into the week and carries on again the weekend. Its like if you have something planned for the weekend your brain automatically goes over to when will I get the washing done. Lol I do miss the days where at my moms house I remember Wednesday would come home from work and my washing would be done dry and folded ready to be packed away the easy life.  





  • Dishes seem to grow with friends over night, no comment I try make it that It doesn’t look to bad even if it a little bit with the small space we have it looks so much. 
 



  • Dust comes everywhere and sticks on alles , I don’t know where it comes from or how it gets in mostly in our room we don’t open windows as there is so much flies right out our window so I don’t really want them in and also just scared the other cats might come in so how dust comes in I have no idea.



  •  Tumble dryer is a person’s best friend, bye bye iron, to wash hang up take down and stand in front of an iron board is not what I thought I would be doing Saturday nights, from going clubbing to ironing lol a step up. That is why I love the tumble dryer just throw the clothes in a few seconds and straight on to a hanger and all is right again.



  •  Left overs are a lazy nights rescue food. I now know what my mom meant when she said she running out of food ideas I always thought how can a person not know and here I sit today my mind over thinks a lot so imagine how it goes now. While at work I sit and I wonder  what I can make what do I have if I will need anything and sometimes I know what I want to make and then after the day if it was to long my dinner idea changed completely to something fast and easy. I am just happy that Leroy is easy going so I can just make snack wiches and he will be happy which helps me a lot.

House work is a every day task that sadly needs to be done, hard after a long day of work to get into cleaning. Don’t wish to grow up and move out fast adult responsibilities is not something fun. But its part of growing up and if its like a work out then I have my own home gym.




So there we go maybe a useless blog but some might relate to it and I wanted to start doing something different of growing up and learning house and adult things I guess.

Enjoy xoxoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Wednesday: My Bridesmaids

Felt like I lost a part of me...

Picture Perfect Weekend, no PUN intended