Happy New Year!!!!

Happy new year’s every one. Hope you all have a blessed new year and that everything you hope and dream for in the new year. May God bless you all and may it be nothing but good.

I would firstly like to just say a word, we sadly ended the year 2014 with having to say goodbye to one special family member. My dads Brother Uncle Ben. He will always be remembered and truly missed by us all. May you Rest in Peace as we all know that you are where you belong in heaven with no pain. We thank God for blessing us with your presence throughout the years you were here with us.

I can not believe yet again that we are in the new year. On the one hand I am happy a new year new challenges and new adventures who knows what this year has in store right. We have so far Two weddings to attend mostly one I am super excited about to be a bridesmaid and the adventures that comes with that. 

But on the one hand I am scared I know God has a plan for my life look how far he has brought me and where he placed me today I could not be happier I guess I am just scared in a sense of Work wise I can just pray that God will guide and be with me 24/7.But I will place my heart in the Good and remember this:

 Isaiah 40: 30,31  “Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.  They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”

Philippians 4:6,7.  “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
I will find what I need to in HIM. I will be where I need with HIM and I will get through whatever I might have to face with HIM. I remind myself that when I fell the worry come over. 

As we all do by the start of the new year we set up some resolutions or Goals I never really done them before but I know what I would like to achieve through the year. But this year I made a list of things I have 365 days to work on them maybe one at a time or all who knows I just want to end the year knowing that I got to something on the list.








This is a new year a new start I want to embrace it all enjoy it fully and take it one day one step and one prayer at a time.


Happy new year every one.
Here’s to more blogs in 2015
xoxoxoxxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Wednesday: My Bridesmaids

Felt like I lost a part of me...

Finally A bridesmaid!!!!