Christmas gifties



Christmas count down has stopped and now to soon a welcome 2015.

Planning the Christmas gifts was really fun and the excitement of putting it together and giving it to the people was worth it all. I am honest to say that I was nervous giving the gifts to everyone not sure if they would like it or think weird of us that we didn’t give them something better or something they could use or wanted. But I wanted it to be fun something different.


So here we go this is what we decided to go with this year. Firstly the Christmas Card. When I had my first Christmas over sea I knew I wanted to do one card. It looks so fun and some thing to do every year memory. We tried taking a picture with Luka something different that would make people laugh but he wouldn’t have it and when there was an ok shot of him Leroy or I didn’t like how we looked. Any way the poem I came up with myself and I couldn’t stop reading it, again something fun. As you can see guessing that was the theme this year lol. 




I added on the gifts a tag something to tell the people that it was hand made and that they should pretend to like it at least and a smile and that wouldn’t hurt. 


So we did different types of gifts for different people who stay in the same house so that it wouldn’t be the same. 


For the Men We did the lump of coal, we put in Liquorish that i see melted some what together which was perfect made it look more like the lump effect we were going for. 
So with this gift its special for my dad, as he always says that he doesnt really want anything for Christmas so that is then for fun exactly that is what he got.

For my mom i thought this one would be a little fun, we always told my mom to chill and all for fun and so I thought this is a cute idea
For the men again we made Reinbeer's.
for some we did the Reindeer poop, we put chocolate covered raisins which we thought that would be the best fit for the whole effect.
this was something special for some ladies, Hot Chocolate in a bottle. i always wanted to do a mix like this and it was not as hard as i thought it would be luckily.

I loved this idea and had to defaintly do this for the men as you can tell by the Car.


This we gave to everyone Snowman poop we used Tick Tacs for that.


Gave this to the woman as well loved the Pun in this.
I also love this and sad that i didnt make one for us but will have to do one next year. a melted Snowman in the ornament
For the ladies i gave them a special hair dryer thought this was funny
Some Elf Poop of course
For out one friend i did this as i know she loves red and this would be perfect.

and so that was that we also added some personal things that we know they like or would want.
i am so relieved that everyone saw our joke and fun in the gifts and they loved it as much as we hoped.

I know this post is a year late lol but time got the best of me hope every one had a good Christmas and was safe.

Enjoy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Wednesday: My Bridesmaids

Felt like I lost a part of me...

Finally A bridesmaid!!!!