Our house making it OUR HOME! #88 Days


Update on our Nest!
Leroy moved in the weekend and what a job that was, worked out enough for the week hahaha.
Loading and packing is not fun in any way and seeing that your whole life fits in a box is shocking hahaha.
We started at 8 with the help of my brother who was an excellent packer when we thought we didn’t have space for one more thing he moved something and bam there was space for 10 more things hahaah, we took the first load to the house unpacked and headed for the next. By then my parents came and I was super excited to show them the house our house the house they will be visiting us in. I felt proud and so happy. We borrowed a so called trailer from a friend of his for his bed and bigger things that weren’t road worthy but it got it there and back. One last load of small things and then collected a coach and glasses and extra things from his friend.
My mother and I spring cleaned the house and even after the moving of things and lifting and all that work I couldn’t stop myself from cleaning knowing it is my house I just want it nice and looking good for when people come visit. My mother really helped a lot and I am so grateful for my family. They also gave us a chair that we use in the sitting room.
Unpacking now that I love you can put things where you want and make it how you want. In the beginning putting things in place figuring out where it can go there was space enough and then when we received the hundreds and thousands of glasses from friends the cupboards and space just got smaller but it’s amazing that they were willing to give us things and yet Sunday give us more no words on how to really say thank you.
Saturday we unpacked, hanged curtains, mobbed, cleaned, and all that till 10:30 PM was so worth it. We ended the night with a glass of Champaign to celebrate our first night in our house.
Sunday we woke up all ready and excited and knowing we going shopping with our list we hit the Witbank mall. The things we got is amazing love it. I love shopping for our house had to stop myself from putting everything in the trolley but we walked away with deals and our place is filling up nicely. We got a shelve for our TV and then we saw shelves for the entrance area and I fell in love with it already planning in my mind where I can pack what and all that but then of course they tell us that they don’t have in stock and that we will have to take the one that is built which we cannot do as we stay in Kinross, we are at Witbank and it won’t fit in the car. So sadly I had to let it go, hoping we find it somewhere else I really want that in the house.
That place has so much potential and I cannot wait to let it all out and let it be how we hope and vision it to be.
That’s the weekend update I’m going to start packing some of my things little by little so that it’s not as crazy as this weekend was.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Wednesday: My Bridesmaids

Felt like I lost a part of me...

Finally A bridesmaid!!!!