Finally another Blog Post.




Just when I was getting my posts sorted and coming up with a few great ideas things change and I was not able to post for a while. But I am back on line and ready. 

So this post will be more of an update seeing as though the last time I posted was in May and we are nearly end of July???


We have moved. Again and hopefully not again any time soon.

Life and God has been blessing us more than what Leroy and I could have imagined. And we are truly grateful for what we have been given here today.

We didn’t really go looking for a place to move ASAP , a few months ago we looked at a few places to see and also to get away from agencies the one we had has really not been any help at all and we just wanted out and away from our neighbours. We found a place we liked but the price was a bit bad and it would leave us with not a lot of spending money left and being young we would still want to do things so we left it and said we will stay at our current place until whatever happens.
Our previous place was nice. The bath was really something we knew we would not get at another place soon. It was cosy and nice really not bad. 

When we drove past this house I saw a board of the price to rent after it has been on sale. We decided to just call and hear what the details are and to view. Ok so I was excited to view I love looking at houses and to think that we could stay there one day who wouldn’t get excited. When you drive past you only see two garages and that’s what we wanted a place for both our cars as long as it had about 2 rooms then we would be happy. Going to view the house that one afternoon I went to meet the woman first as Leroy was still on his way home from work. I fell in love. When Leroy came to the gate it was hard for me not to run to him and jump up and down screaming I love it and I want it. I did the poker face as he calls it. I showed him around and when we got to the kitchen he told me we need it we getting it lol. I love how we both think the same. 

We knew this would be an investment and we are getting way more than what we thought we would. We ending up with 3 garages, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, an extra room part, a washroom, an outside room apartment type and a lapa and the yard space this is a place we can only hope God blesses us to grow old in.

Going back to our old place after agreeing we will take it we couldn’t stop looking at things wondering where we will place it and what we will do with the rooms. Our mind over flowing.
Excited is not the word to use unreal defiantly blessed way beyond than what we thought. I just can’t keep saying Thank you enough to God for this. For when we thought we were blessed enough and received an open door with the car he opens another with a house. I am not worried for the rest of the month yeah it will be tight and something to get used to but I know believed and have faith, place every day in his hands to get through what is yet to come to us. 

My parents were determined to move everything in that day as for Leroy and I we just decided that we would take it as it came and see how far we would get. The day came and we started with a bang my mother supplied us with yummy snacks and my father was in his elements fixing our garden. While Jaques and Leroy drove up and down loading heavy stuff and my mother and I packed it all out. 

I can not believe how fast we went and how close we are from done.
The next weekend followed and we sorted out the last boxes and packed everything in its place. Just like that we are moved in!!! we are home ,in time we will grow in this house as we have done in the previous one. 


Luka is in his Elements finally. He was very scared and in a corner the first day with all the people up and down taking what he knows from the old house to the new. His face shame its like he thought we were leaving him there. Now he finally gets to run outside he loves rolling in the sand and comes in the house all brown. The first day he was up and down so much that night he was out like a light.
I am happy, we are happy. I love my kitchen so much space and my office/ craft room will get to where I want it to be. This is our grow old house. We have a lot of ideas and plans for this place and will forever be grateful for this opportunity 



the view from our house...


Sprok@n adventures are growing 



As for everything else so far we received our bridesmaid dresses. It looks and fits amazing. 
The Bridesmaids... AKA Slaves...


We had a surplice vow renewal for my parents which I think turned out so good. My mother was so surprised that she was in tears but that didn’t stop her from playing along and dressing up. The cake looked amazing and tasted good, the confetti I loved it Leroy and I took days trying to punch holes in colour paper to have enough for the little bags we got. It seemed like forever to get that done. I added some confetti and a few buttons in the mix which my mom and her friend couldn’t help but pick up as they are going through a cute button need it all stage. It was just nice to be there spend it with people we love and celebrate it with our parents.






Had an HR interview, in my heart I wanted it. I knew that is where I wanted to be. That is what I am studying and that is where my career path is. I felt good after the interview I felt like this could be it. But sadly I didn’t get it. I was not sad. A little disappointed but I took it as this is where God wants me now. I’m growing here and learning so much. And I enjoy it so I am going to take this road of Environment and see where it takes me and what happens. I’m permanent and I’m happy that is all that matters.

So that is that caught up. I will try do more blogs now. We finally have the WIFI set up after a month of waiting so now its to get into a routine of blogging.
leaving you with a few pictures Leroy and I took ourselves. 
after running up and down from camera to Leroy i either need a remote or we need a photo shoot lol 

bye for now.....



my fave.... xoxox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Wednesday: My Bridesmaids

Felt like I lost a part of me...

Picture Perfect Weekend, no PUN intended