Long Weekend Progress



And just like that another weekend long weekend to add, has come and gone with a blink of an eye i think it went so fast due to the fact that Leroy and I worked hard on our housie.

Thursday i went straight after work to our House it got me thinking that this is how it will be from May after work driving the road home. was exciting. We then went out for Dinner at Spur i have been craving Ribs for a while now and I got what i wanted sadly they gave me the hot sauce but i used it and with dead lips and all i enjoyed my food. We ended that night with some funnies and catching up on our series I love how we like most of the same shows.

Friday up and ready off to JHB, which lucky for us that road is nice and fast enough. and Shopping we did, Got the long awaited shelf i just wanted to go home and put it up hahaha. then we got a few things for the house. we ended the trip at a unknown Greek restaurant and it was the best choice....


Still in progress with decorations but we will get there i am one happy girl...

Saturday we went to Secunda mall to do some more shopping tried to get blinds for bathroom but there wasnt any of our size so sadly that will be done for next time we got our dining room table and a few extra small things.

We did a whole DIY day.
Sunday was a day we waited for we were excited to show our parents our housie and all that we done so far. we got up and cleaned and cleaned that house. at about 1 our parents came over and seems like they like how the house came out and all.

There was like this pride and joyful feeling i had while showing my mom the house where we got this and what else i want to do and she reacted exactly how i hoped she would and i am grateful.

Unreal that i am growing up as fast as I am but not looking back all that is happening in my life today at this very moment i can only and will only Thank God for it and ask him to Continue to bless me through it all.

It was hard leaving my house again. it feels like i am leaving a baby in the hospital sad, but soon i will be back and soon i will stay....

So far thats my update.
My blog will finally be more of what i wanted it to be DIY, first time this and that and updates. who ever reads hope you enjoy.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Wednesday: My Bridesmaids

Felt like I lost a part of me...

Picture Perfect Weekend, no PUN intended