DIY Key Holder

My first DIY for this blog and I am excited to show you what I made.
Leroy and I had a DIY Saturday fixed things around the house and made it look good. I must say its really coming together nicely i am so excited every time something new comes in and its up in its place....

So what i made was a key holder, i see you get a lot of nice ones lately and i have to really stop myself to not get it as i know i wanted to specially make one for the house.

So what you need:
 * Wooden blocks
* Paint
* letters
* wooden pictures
* hooks for keys

so once painted i let it dry for a bit:
So then you glue the wooden letters and pictures onto the blocks then you screw in the hooks make sure its tight. then i took the double sided tape and placed it on the wall.

THE END RESULT

There we have it i love how it looks cant wait to make more things for the house.
Creative juice's flowing

hope you enjoyed it!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Wednesday: My Bridesmaids

Felt like I lost a part of me...

Finally A bridesmaid!!!!