Posted something too long back.....






I can not believe how little I have been blogging. Where I used to do it every Monday and Friday and I will carry on with that from now on as much as I can. Every time I think that I need to blog I always end up with so much different topics on what to write about or what to say. Then I always end up with thinking shouldn’t I start a new one, how can I make it stand out more what can I do differently. Well I don’t think that I want to start a new one and if I remembered my password for my first one then I wouldn’t of had this one in the first place I think keeping it the way it is for me is good for the future me to read on the things I went through to get here where I am today and I think like starting a new one is in a way trying to throw away what happened and I don’t want that. I was reading on how to make my blog stand out more I tried to change the theme with the one I have in mind but I just never get there. 
Then I read that when a person writes do it for yourself and that is true. I started a Blog in the first place to remind me of my journey in America and for my family back home to see for themselves what I have been up to. And now I do it to relax me I LOVE writing in journals and all that and to blog and add pictures in the end for me is better. If no one reads it then its fine I know I will always end up going back here. Im doing this for me. I know my life is not all exciting and that not a lot of things are always happening but ill make it as fun as I can. 

I for some reason love watching You Tube videos of people daily vlogging my addiction I cant help, and for them making videos of their everyday life is like what I do with Blogging. They in a way change peoples lives and can be there for them in a way that a person can not explain by just the fact of knowing that you are not alone and that there is some one else going through what you are now and to see how they handle and deal with it. I would like to do the same for people to. Through my blog would be good.

So my goal for the blog would be

  • ·         Write more
  • ·         Take pictures a lot of everything
  • ·         Try reach or touch peoples lives
  • ·         Importantly write for myself


This wont a a specific blog of like food, clothes, how I do my make up, crafts, cars, house or what ever its more of my life real life with some crafts, if I try new food reciepes which I would love to do as I see I enjoy backing more and more tips, events and adventures and don’t forget Crafts with some of my Favourite photography shots. 

well hope you enjoy the rest of the blog and journey with me if there is any one out there :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Wednesday: My Bridesmaids

Felt like I lost a part of me...

Finally A bridesmaid!!!!