His Name Is LUKA



Ok so I see the last time I posted we didn’t have a cat yet so here is a short story.




Not Baby Luka anymore



His name is Luka, yes I don’t know about you but every time I say his name I think of that song don’t know who sings it And the full name of the song but I know it begins with MY NAME IS LUKA.
So moving on, we decided to get a pet as I really was missing my dogs and I felt that it wouldn’t be fair to take them from my mom big spaced area and place them in this little space and have them outside I couldn’t get that over my heart. So then we thought of getting a bird. We looked into getting an African grey but reading on them and seeing that when small thy might need a lot of attention and that we are not always at home we looked into something else, I found out more on rabbits and fell in love with the Netherlands dwarf rabbit. I asked around and could not believe how rude some people were when asking them on an ad they placed for the rabbit. The one woman who was helpful and who bred with those rabbits and ensured me they wouldn’t get bigger than the size I wanted was too far and was expensive much to have it shipped here. And I also didn’t know much on how to take care of a rabbit. 

I never thought that I would get a cat again, I am more of a dog person any way but we then decided that a cat is the way to go. Was hard to find one but luckily we got one in Witbank. Now I wanted a girl or even if a boy a light colour something different that stood out and well Leroy saw this one and fell in love. 

Luka the name came from a guy of the show master chef an Italian he was really fun to watch and was our favourite on the show (mostly Leroy’s) and we agreed that as soon as we get a cat that will be his name. 

Adjusting to a cat was a bit hard, having them cry a lot wasn’t the part I wanted when having a cat. But we are getting there he has his really awwww cute moments and I love coming home to a pet and being able to interact and all again is nice. I still miss my dogs and I am lucky I see them often, I love how excited they get to see me that they don’t know what to do with themselves jump, run, bite or bark.

But for now we raising our baby Luka one water spray at a time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Wednesday: My Bridesmaids

Felt like I lost a part of me...

Finally A bridesmaid!!!!