In the new home and yet.....

It still feels unreal. People ask me and how does it feel how is it going?
It took and still takes some getting used to but i love it, being able to wake up to Leroy get ready for work and coming home knowing i get to see him soon again. I sort of have my routine going on. At my old house, hahaha, i used to get home from work Food was done BAM, washing wash done, BAM, i just changed and relaxed, 8:30 in bed reading or what ever. and now well thats all different. Its get home from work pack away Dishes Leroy washed the previous night, make food have coffee ready for when Leroy gets home, Catch up on daily events, Finish food eat food wash Dishes and well washing and ironing. and if i am lucky at times in bed by 9 hahaha.
But still i wouldnt trade it for anything at this moment.

I do miss my parents and mostly my doggies, my babies. Hearing the neighbours dogs the other day fighting and all i was in tears i hate hearing dogs fight and then it made me miss my doggies more.

so what has been happening in the SPROKEN house hold....????
Well the move went good i was surprised that it just took one load and three cars and we were done packing in was easy but packing out finding space wasnt that easy. But eventually we found a hole and put things in its place. That Sunday we had our First couple shoot at PTA with an amazing Photographer Sherene Photography loved it and will defaintly use her again. Besides needing the bathroom so badly she made us feel relaxed and we enjoyed it. we took the photos at the amazing Sammy marks Museum and it was stunning my mind was all over that place old buildings and all loved loved loved it. she sent us some previews and OMW how do you choose and thats not all its like CRAZY......

Then Mothers day stressed a little bit but hey in the end we did a pretty good job and our mothers were happy that all that counts. In my heart i just want to do so much cause it feels like i needed to do more for my mom to really be able to say thank you to be able to have her really see that i truly appriciate all that she is and all that she does for me. SUPER MOM... and speaking of how awesome is she still sending some food to work for me mmmmm mommies food always good.

Work is going as good as it can. busier than i have been in a while and more tiered than normal but its work and i wont complain. Exams are around the corner. STUDY STUDY STUDY. you know when last i studied and remembered things, i am so scared its not even funny. i dont want to mess it up or dissapoint people.

House warming party this weekend looking forward to showing my house to more people and just enjoy some good time with friends and family. those who matter will be there and thats all that counts.

OOOOO big news i got a tumbler dryer, LEROY and I. But it the first  big house appliance i got in my life so i am feeling proud hahaha, hard work pays off.

Well its my bed time.....
I havent done anything creative in a while and i still have a few things i really want to make so watch this space and hey might even do some recipies seeing as though i am getting a bit creative there.
Love and Sparkles

PS Happy 6 moths baby....... you really make me happy than any fairytale ending I love you xoxoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Wednesday: My Bridesmaids

Felt like I lost a part of me...

Finally A bridesmaid!!!!