Post Update



So its getting really close to single digit count down and if you were wondering ( yes you Leroy) I have not packed yet. WHAT????
No thats next weekends work full on sort throw and pack mode then so no stress ( who am i kidding right ahaha)

So i havent posted a normal update blog in a while and thought why not lets get started:
whats happened so far.

I have been spending some weekends at my house in Kinross and some here in Kriel, I really dont like living out my bag in my own house i feel more like a guest than anything else. and then after a weekend to leave is the worst it gets harder.
The house is really looking good and showing it off is so amazing you feel so proud and amazing when people give positive compliments about it....

We gave our mothers their Mothers Day invites..... Cant give too much away there but its a lunch for them something to make them feel special and all glad they both loved the invite (message in a bottle) and they excited i have a lot of ideas in my mind and so far so good just to get them from there in to real life should be interesting luckily i have an amazing guy who loves doing these things with me and keeps me sane in my over planning crazy craft mode.

We had our own photoshoot i always wanted pictures at the Cosmos and i finally got my shot. Happy happy girl right here. They came out amazing,. Luckily you cant see the me running up and down to pose in time for the camera but was fun. I love how Leroy is willing to take pictures with me it means a lot.

Just looking at the pictures gets me excited for our  6 Month real shoot. Contain yourself WOMAN!

Then my cousin Retha and the kiddies came to see the house i missed them so much and little Christiaan smiled at me and even sat with me was like what he normally so shy.


We have my cousins wedding this weekend excited to see what she will look like and how it will be guess it a girl thing wondering how she wants it and all. Get to show my man off to my family. Poor Leroy meeting all my family.... Funny thing my mom and i walked into every store to try find wedding clothes and there was NOTHING!!! in the end we going with what we have in the closet funny how it works... but it was a good girls day out.... Love mommy and Leena Time will miss it but will put in alot of effort to keep it there....

So far thats all really. Once i am packed and moved sure there will be more to come.
I am just keeping the faith through hard times that might come and for my worries and stress to be placed in Gods hands.


Thinking on from how i went and started to where i am now its amazing all i went through it made me grown up and stronger and i am excited for the next chapter with Leroy of course to start. Something new and challenging.

This blog could and will actually go off how i visioned it and i am so happy... and Blessed...

What to expect from this blog is DIY crafts, Cooking made easy hahaha, Things we try and do and my life with Leroy....

Hope you enjoy it

Stay Tuned
xoxoxox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Wednesday: My Bridesmaids

Felt like I lost a part of me...

Picture Perfect Weekend, no PUN intended