2014 and already behind with the blogging.

Already the end of January of 2014 and well so far so good nothing to really complain about. I think its safe to say that if the year starts as good as this I think that the rest of the year is looking pretty good for me.
So the last time I blogged was about the week before the mine closed. Update: a dear close uncle passed away close to Christmas, Christmas day was really amazing we were 20 people in total and it was great. Well besides the washing of dishes and cleaning it was good, the way it should be spent with the people you love. Three days after my brother and I were off to Durban. I enjoyed it very much, still felt unreal even though we were in Durban but it was nice to get away and see different things. Ok so it wasn’t the best time of the year, it was dying hot I went to sleep and woke up sweating and hot didn’t like that at all. and then the beaches and all were busy, but that was fine as we didn’t really need to be on the beaches. We went to Ushaka, I am in love with that Dolphin show I end up in tears every time, then Monday Was Kelly’s day so we went on an old boat museum tour, then ice skating. Tuesday we went to thousand hills there wasn’t as much to do there as I hoped but the view was great, Wednesday we chilled swam and chilled, Thursday we went to beach bums which sadly was to full so we ended up at this one unknown place in Balito with the most amazing fish and chips loved it, Friday was the day of our tattoos. They weren’t to bad and it came out great and before we knew it satruday came and it was time to go. Was sad leaving another family behind but was happy to be returning to mine. Over all besides the huge cockeroches that crawled on me at night and the sweat I enjoyed it and next time looking forward to be going with Leroy!!!
Then work began, was too early if you ask me but that’s what happens when you grow up? Responsibilities!!! First week flew actually some how, not complaining.
On Saturday 11 January Leroy and I went to JHB, a little pre birthday party celebration. We were going to go to Gold reef but thought it was going to rain so we changed to Ice skating which ended up being really nice, Mexican food was amazing and then a quick trip to Emperors palace omw that place is stunning. Maybe its just me who sits and thinks “ how it is possible for so much people to spend the whole day or weekend, or even longer there”? the place must be so expensive. To them maybe not but yeah wouldn’t mind staying a night in that hotel.
And Then its was The man himself’s birthday. Now I love doing something really special for the people I love on their Birthdays it doesn’t have to be over the top expencive and I think I proved it with Leroy’s gift. I had a few ideas already planned in my mind for a while now but it was the week before when I really started putting ideas into place and starting with my plan. So was turned 30 this year and he didn’t make to big deal out of it for him it was more like he was turning 3 so I made it my mission to insure he felt like he was really turning 3. So the Friday I wanted to start with his gift but he wanted to spend the day together and I had no excuse I could use that would sound real so I decided I would make up something for the Sunday and start then, luckily his sister and mother helped and kept him busy for me. So I went to the shops and go all the things I needed.
I got a box that you get with the paper and my mother helped me wrap it that had Thirty, flirty and thriving on it and the rules for opening the box. Then the goodies. This is what was all inside the box:
·         Two coffee mugs that say MR, MR’S
·         Inside the MR mug I put lolly pops inside with a note that says “30 sucks”
·         Inside the MRS mug I put those chocolate coins inside with a rock that has “30 rocks” written on
·         Toy Gun
·         Little car
·         Story book
·         Finger skate board
·         Snakes and ladders game
·         Box of terkish delights
·         I made a frame with our names and words
·         Took a pill box filled it with tic tacs and changed the label
·         Changed the label on his iced tea
·         A ball
·         A few chocolates laying around
·         Pack of gum that has a tag written “30 blows”
·         And a few cards that have 30 reasons why I love you
I really enjoyed putting it all together and was super excited to see his face, I made sure he knew that I was only going to see him in the afternoon and that because he took the day off he should try sleep late, little did he know that I arranged with his mother to open the gates for me at 5 I got the most brightest cup cakes and some candles blew up to black bags filled with balloons and I was ready, I had a few ideas and suggestions on how to surprise him awake but my mind hit blank when I got there. But sadly his alarm woke him up as he forgot to switch it off. But I threw the balloons on him and had him blow out the candles in his half asleep up now awake stage was funny to see. I put his gift in the lounge with more balloons around them.  And told him he has to go check infront there is something going on and I have no idea what it is. Funny how when he got to the closed door told him how the people where going to yell surprise and he should be ready. His face = Priceless ahahah, but the look on his face during that time of his gift was for me all I hoped it would be and more. What I really love about Leroy is that he is easy going and appreciates the small things I don’t have to get him the best gadgets the hand made things I can see he loves just as much and I think I nailed it by making his birthday the best one of 2014. Looking forward to the rest on more ways I get to surprise him.
The weekend Saturday we headed off to Witbank, I got a new phone( Finally moved from Iphone to Samsung) and got it all sorted out, Had amazing milkshakes at Ninos Coconut and expresso omw its good. Their milo cheese cake all sold out sadly. We booked into a place for the night so before we headed off to his friends party we checked in very cute room for the night, so peaceful and relaxing, did some car looking and off to the party, really enjoyed it, good company and drinks and had a few good laughs. I love how welcoming his friends are really easy to get along with.  Sunday was a rainy day in Witbank we got up and went for breakfast at Maxi’s loved it. Then back home. Elmarie and Andrew came to visit for the day. It was really nice seeing them again and my cousin looks really stunning with the pregnant belly cant wait to have that little one here in flesh to hold her. They going to make amazing parents and I am really happy for them.
Its funny and something I have to get used to and I think I already am, Leroys spontaneous side. Sunday we spoke about frozen yogurt as my mom just tried it now first time on Saturday and well after Elmarie and Andrew left we thought we could try our luck and we went to Secunda hoping they would still be open sadly nothing. We got ice cream but next time we will be faster.
I had an interview on the 27th in Witbank, I am not sure how to feel about it as I actually really love my work situation now and hoping that I have the opportunity to grow, It went well and I walked out of there feeling like I gave it my best and what ever happens will happen and I will be ok with it, So that’s about it all caught up for now. Reading more of others blogs really pushes me to try more on mine, I truly believe that this year great things are to come this year.
Leroy and I went to the Pretoria Zoo, cant remember how old or young I was when I went there last, but I must be honest when I was there I was like in complete awwwww, couldn’t believe all the animals, we saw more there than in the Kruger park, much easier ahahah, and as we were enjoying the animals the rain just pours down and there was no where to hide or go except run, run and run and it felt like the more we ran the harder it fell, by the time we got to the car it stopped and we looked kind of stupid all wet and no rain. But I really enjoyed the day.
Delene and I joined Curves, I really love that place, signed up for 6 months got the meal plans which is actually really shocking as to what you can eat, good shock though never really had a diet where you can eat so much of good things and which I am sure it wont make you feel like you are on a diet. The work out it amazing this gym is what I always wanted in a gym, 30 minutes work out motivational coaches that push you and every time they tell you great job you feel like pushing yourself more for them to say it again. I am excited to see some changes and really hoping it goes good!! Body change here I come! 100% dedicated.
Leroy and I are 3 months!!! WHAT?!!! Yeah still rememeber it was just the other day we finally met and he went all sweet romantic on me and asked me out, our first kiss and now we at the point where we say those special three words I LOVE YOU! Feels amazing, cloud 9 every time!!! So I painted him a canvas for his gift I was planning on doing it for his birthday but didn’t have enough time so when I was done I couldn’t wait till valentines day to give it to him I am really happy with how it turned out, pat on the back for me hahaha.

Hope who ever reads this blog stays tuned for more to come!!!!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Wednesday: My Bridesmaids

Felt like I lost a part of me...

Picture Perfect Weekend, no PUN intended