The journey of Arabella.

I can remember the day my mom was telling me about the small pigs you get and how badly she wanted one, for what reason was beyond me but as I also had my weird stage (wigs) my mother supported and so I did the same. I decided I would get my mother a tea cup pig for her birthday and so after ordering the cutest one setting the flight and all plans reading all the information we could, thinking it was a scam but going forth any way just in case it was not. That time I was still with Willem and he stayed in springs that night we went to fetch her and we weren’t sure yet what we were fetching and if we were there for a reason but we waited and in a small wooden box was our little Arabella. She was moving all over the place in that box with her on my lap in the box and my fingers through the little wire holes provided she was sucking my fingers and biting it at times. When we arrived to his house I remember reading that the pigs are shy and that we should give them space as they need to find their space and all so I got her bottle ready and we took her out and she ran all over that little place being it was tiles she in a way slipped and ran at the same time. When Willem layed down she was all over him this piggy was so not human shy. She messed and played with her bottle more than drinking we warmed up her water bottle and then put it with the blankets in the lounge and closed the door to our room and she was going crazy so we opened it, she ran after us where ever we went like she was afraid she would be alone.
What I will never forget to this day is we made her bed in the corner and we were on the bed listening to youtube idols videos and as soon as it was done and we looked for another one she would go crazy running again up and down and when we started a new one she was quiet in her bed. It was the funniest thing ever. So we left her in the lounge with the radio on and she was out like a candle. The next day we went back home and she was quiet in her box at the back seat so good. I can remember my dads face when we showed up with her, we told him about it but some one else told him that it was a scam and so he didn’t want us to get her. And so we decided to go incase it wasn’t as you see it wasn’t and well he couldn’t believe it.
Through the time she grew like a child in a blink of an eye. The day we introduced her to the dogs it was ofcourse only my Quiana that would be brave enough to sniff her and actually play with her, I loved how we gave Arabella the bottle and Qiqi would join cleaning her face and trying to suck aswell.
It was sad to see her go as she was a part of the family will always be but the house live is just to small for her. Here are a few things that made us all laugh and enjoy:
·         How she would fall flat on her side when you scratched her fast on her side
·         How when she was small she and Qiqi would play so roughly together.
·         How she would spill the water bowls in the house just to lay in it and when she tries to walk she would slip and slide all over.
·         How at random moments she is by herself and she would just hop and jump around.
·         How she would sit when you tell her to.
·         How she would try climb on the couch.
·         How when she was small she would lay no where else but by your neck.
·         The smells that came out of her made others wonder what we ate last night ahaha.
·         How when my dad sprays the garden with water he sprays her aswell and she goes crazy in the water.
·         The faces people would pull when she bit them when they didn’t expect it.
She was and still will always be a blessing and we will keep her in our hearts she is now with another family happy on a farm. Even though she moaned a lot and got in the way but looking at her pictures when she was small I get a tear in my eye I will miss her, mostly the small Bella how she loved to sleep close by.
Wonder what crazy pet is coming next? Well im still trying to push for another puppy hahaha not a puppy that grows up just a puppy hahah not possible yeah I know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Wednesday: My Bridesmaids

Felt like I lost a part of me...

Finally A bridesmaid!!!!