Sunday 2nd Nov last day :-(



Sunday was a perfect sunny day warm enough that we got a little burnt tan. 

We got ready and had breakfast at a place in Graskop, something of pancakes. We had toasted sandwiches though lol. Any way then we went on our journey for the day

We started off at God’s window the view was amazing I had a total different vision in my mind of what I would be like there and what I saw in reality was far better. That is where the stairs and up heals started. I was smart enough to wear sandals wasn’t hard to walk in but didn’t grip as much as I would like it to. But in the end I looked cute so that’s all that matters no?






Then we went to the potholes, I don’t think the guards got their price right by most of the places they do show R30 per person and also R10 per car and we always ended up paying R10, here we paid R80 we went to get our money’s worth. I don’t have the fear of heights really but there I just wanted to run through I all to say I saw it and snap my camera on snap shot taking as I run. And then there was this one couple where this guy was like on the edge of the cliff nee just thinking of it now I’m nearly dead for his part. But it was pretty though. Amazing nature





Up a bit more the road is amazing mountains and the view breath-taking we then ended up at the Three rondavels, the reaction most people gave was O wow and I agree it’s a view you cant take or explain to someone and pictures don’t do justice.

We lastly ended up at Mac Mac pools which according to Leroy people could swim and they say you still can but the water level is a little to low but the braai set up with the view is perfect.
We then went back to that pub restaurant in Sabie yes we wanted more of those wings. And they were out  just our luck but their ribs where amazing too. We then headed back to the housie set a fire and toasted marshmallows and toasted on a good weekend.




Monday we got up later than we planned on but we had a good sleep so why not, first we had to stop at that chocolate shop again but they were opening a bit later for stock take so we had breakfast again at that pancake place and still they weren’t open and finally a few minutes and a lot of different kinds later we headed home. 




This trip was defiantly needed and I cant believe how long in a way we waited for it and just like that it went by but I am so happy so blessed that I got to finally see the things I have been dying to see for a long time now and so happy that I get to say with a huge smile on my face and happiness in my heart that I am with an amazing guy for 365 days and I know that what the next 365 days holds in store for us will be fine as long as we have each other.
I love you Leroy and thank you for being you.


Now its back to reality but its hard with all the waterfall pictures need to print them and put around house might calm us down???


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Wednesday: My Bridesmaids

Felt like I lost a part of me...

Picture Perfect Weekend, no PUN intended