Its the most wonderful...

Hi again.




Sunday night and i cant believe tomorrow is Monday all over again. Where did this weekend go to?

Unreal to think that last week this time we had our last night in Graskop. And we are back for nearly a week now. It is nice to be back I Did miss Luka and my housie. But i do miss the waterfalls and the relaxing sleeping late times there.

Monday when we got back I had to study, it was honestly so hard to get back in focus mode after a long trip back. Tuesday wrote my second last exam Financial control wasnt tooo bad just hoping for a pass there honestly.

Came home and study again, this one was typing which i felt very good about, its something i do almost everyday (look I'm doing it now) On Wednesday i only went at 2 for the exam and to tell you to do a speed test on a laptop keyboard with these nails not easy i typed so fast i wanted to make sure i got all the words in. (Which i did)

Thursday back at work and OMW what a day, from removing papers and files up and down getting exercise in there nearly died and i only did it the one day shame my poor work friend did that from Monday, felt so bad that i was not there to help as i know how hard and crappy it is to do it alone. and Friday the week at work went by fast for me and it didnt even feel like Friday, think this long week or normal week will feel long.

Thursday night Leroy got us Biltong and so i made us a yummy Pizza which was easy and perfect as i wasnt really up to cooking.
I love making this so easy and every time it comes out different.

Friday we went to see Leroy's mom had really yummy food there as well they always make such good food, and bonus for me as i didnt have to cook.

Saturday we had friends over for a braai, i made garlic bread but the first tester i made was OMW perfect then the batch for everyone was not the best. I love having friends over, i remember when i was young and people would visit i would think thank goodness they not here to see me, i dont know how i would entertain them and i went off to do my own thing and now i need to entertain and honestly its not that hard, when you have a good group of people and everyone gets along its so fun. i always notice how the girls and boys split up. Best that way i guess.

Sunday we had a good sleep, Even  Luka who normally cries in his room at 5 in the morning was not even crying at 7 this morning i opened the door for him and i just saw his little feet stretch as he woke up. and we all went back to sleep till 9 we woke up to find Luka stretched out in the middle of us soooo cute.

We went grocery shopping but didnt go over board and then went to Mugg and Bean for this amazing smoothie type drink. We walked through some shops and the Christmas things are amazing.I cant wait to decorate the housie. the way we want.
We are going to start our own yearly tradition.
I want to make Christmas crafts and all that goodies!!!!

and just chilled the rest of the day. Nothing better.

I am hoping this week will be good. I heard on the radio of a vitamin that helps when you feel tired, pins and needles in your arms and forget fullness which i have felt and so far day three ant really say if it good or what but hoping i get a wake up shot.

Picture i took of the moon



Hope everyone has a great week ahead.....
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Wednesday: My Bridesmaids

Felt like I lost a part of me...

Finally A bridesmaid!!!!