HAPPY 365 Anniversary baby




Ok so I have to add this as it makes the story so I was so excited about Leroy’s Anniversary gift that I could barely sleep Friday night, I think I remember falling asleep at 10 and waking up at 11pm thinking it was about 05H00am the next day looked on my watch far from it. So I was tossing and turning the whole time. Couldn’t stop thinking of how I can give it and all. At about 1 Leroy woke up (sorry again) and he couldn’t sleep as I was moving to much, so we watched some comedy and had warm milk and was up till 3H00  when we decided to try sleep again. 


So Before we get to the get part I have to add more Leroy tried and made an agreement of we don’t get each other gifts on anniversaries but that went in one ear and out the other faster than anything else. I knew for a while what I wanted to do but wasn’t sure how I would bring it together. About the end of September I kind of summed up in my mind what I wanted to do, I so badly wanted to make something personal but I know that I would not get alone time and I wouldn’t be able to do it without any questions. So I found on Facebook this place in Kriel Stick it signs and they are amazing defiantly try them out. I took a long shot and asked if they can do what I had in mind and they out did themselves in my eyes. So I went with an XBOX theme. As Leroy just got his new XBOX 1 so I thought it would be fun. I had the board sign of Achievement unlocked, coffee mug and caution sign with the cd sticker done by the Stick it place. Shame I messaged him like 24/7 my mind changed a lot once I have an idea of something it is like my brain is always trying to think of was to improve it. I made a cd game case cover was fun to make that got my creative juices flowing but 
the hardest was to think on what to put on the CD. That’s where I am so grateful of my friends.









My friend at work helped me so much more than what I could have imagined he details and creativeness she put in I would not put in words on how grateful I am. For me the best was the manual having our life put in together with an XBOX manual came out pretty funny and I had to leave some parts in. I love how the XBOX was 360 and I could change it to 365 perfect right? I thought of every detail as far as I could. Of course that was still more I would have liked to have done and put in place but I think with what I had I did good. I was never really alone to get anything for him.

So I pretended the gift was for some one else and on Saturday I said just open it and pretend it is your gift then we can cover it again cause I feel bad I didn’t get you anything. Trying so hard to keep a straight face, funny thing was the gift was in the house the whole time under his nose and when I finally admitted it he laughed. 

Now with my gift some how during the week he kept saying he got me a chocolate for my gift cause he knows I would have gotten him something so I told him  I don’t want a chocolate its fine for me just to be out together is perfect, so the whole time he says he ate it. So he gets a card from the car no envelope nothing nice just here I was like ok. So he really ate my chocolate. Yeah got a little upset told him if you say you got me a chocolate it fine I like them any way but don’t eat the one you got me that is mean, and if you didn’t get me anything then don’t say you ate it the whole time. And then he showed up with my amazing necklace he really went all out so sweet, perfect and thoughtful. Danki again life.

So our morning was adventurous we had this SPROKEN 365 shirts made to wear for te day which was stunning. The weather wasn’t looking good that day. It was so misty and in a way rainy but we went on and would try see what we could. We first went to Gods window but it was misty and couldn’t see what a person was meant to.





 We went up to the potholes and all but as we drove on the mist got worst and there was cows on the road and us not really knowing the road we decided to go to Pilgrims rest. There the weather was amazing. A lot of African people was selling their African things which I didn’t understand why there as that had nothing yet to do with the area of Pilgrims rest but the tourists loved it and they were at every waterfall anyway. I would have liked the same here as well where you can sit and watch a presentation of how pilgrims rest started and what makes it special as it is today. Now people have you pay over priced for a museum of cars with like 5 in. we had breakfast there was good though, then we went to the Lisbon falls and Berlin Falls out of Graskop that was really stunning as well. we then went passed this castle and I just had to take pictures of the outside of it. But the fence was in the way and I couldn’t really see. So Leroy asked the owner who luckily at that time came out and asked if we could just stand there outside and take pictures and next thing he took us on a tour of inside I was so shocked of the fact that we were inside when he said I can take pics It was like I forgot how my camera worked, I was so in AWW o every room that I couldn’t think straight. Truly stunning.
I was craving proper slap chips and so we went back into Sabie we stopped at this old train place that was turned into a restaurant which I thought would be cool sitting in a train and eating and so we got in and it was so fancy we didn’t know what to do we sat and looked at the prices and just slowly slipped away. 



We went to this pub close to the pancake place and omw best decision ever their chips and Buffalo wings to die for.


At 5 we went home tired as we didn’t really have a full night’s sleep and the walking got to us. We had a nap as we wanted to just for an hour to then start the fire for marshmallows and Champaign and next thing we wake up at 7pm. And we just found ourselves lying in bed till we fell asleep.
Even though of the weather and change of plans I had an amazing day and would not have wanted to spend it any other way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Wednesday: My Bridesmaids

Felt like I lost a part of me...

Finally A bridesmaid!!!!