Adriana Photography

Photography 101.
I actually do not know how I ended up wanting to do photography, as far as what I can remember I always loved being in front of the camera you know they whole self portrait pout face with the peace sign hand thing going on and I guess when I did my first photo shoot I enjoyed it so much and looking at my pictures and thinking wow I can look that good you know that boost of confidence you get, and I think from there I wanted to create that same feeling to others. When I just played around taking pictures of family and all that when I showed it to them that look of amazement and all that I saw in their faces made me happy and I wanted more of that.
Now I didn’t go all crazy and but the world’s most best and expensive camera with all the fancy gadgets I started small and I am learning every day with every photo shoot that I do. When I first got my camera Canon D600 I booked my cousin and friend for their photo shoot I just had to try it out. I got a few ideas and poses and off we went and I enjoyed it so much and looking at the pictures how it turned out I was on cloud 9. And yet today I still get the same feeling when a person books a shoot and when the pictures are being edited at times I just look at them and think did I really take that? Well after that first photo shoot I wanted to get out there and do more, that is when I got into having my logo designed, the whole process of it thinking of what I would like what would stand out the most and explain more of what I do and before I knew it Adriana Photography was born. With the most amazing logo added to the name I would not have been more happy and proud of myself like everything I am working for and all that I hop is coming into reality slowly but surely.
Before I knew it people were hearing about me and I was lucky enough to take some pictures of people’s lives something for them to remember and cherish.
I hope that one day I would be luckily enough to just be focusing on my photography that my name would be more out there and that more photo shoots would be booked.
Like I said who knows where one would end up but I am giving my all into this photography and going to make sure I end up where I want to be one day!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Wednesday: My Bridesmaids

Felt like I lost a part of me...

Finally A bridesmaid!!!!