Its Friday and I could not be happier!

Wow I am actually speechless. I must weirdly admit that I have actually always wanted a guy to surprise me somehow and wow was I more than surprised last night.
I am all packed and set so far just a few last things I need to throw in my bag and I am all ready to go. Finally it is Friday waited so long for this day and now to just wait for 12, as I sit here and for some reason every second look at the time in the right hand corner feeling super tiered with a row of people waiting outside and luckily it not for me I am happy well feeling kind of naar but happy if it counts hahah.
Last night as I was making myself coffee and talking to my dad I see something in the corner of my eye and apparently my face was a must see thing and people say it was classic and I wish they had recorded it because I would like to see it for myself, so any way and who would it be but my handsome man! I didn’t have to wait another day to see him, I don’t have to wait till 12 to finally give him a hug and kiss (well technically I do still have to wait till 12 to get another hug and that) but I was the happiest girl last night. It felt so unreal, I just had to keep looking every few seconds to just make sure that it was really him and that he was really there right next to me where I have been wanting to have him for a long time. You never really realize how much you fully miss a person until they are gone for a few days and then they show up and you remember more and more what it was you missed and you just never want to leave not even for a second not even to the bathroom ahaha okay maybe not so bad but I am sure you are getting the feeling I am trying to explain.
So as I said today it finally here just need a few energy boosters, and I am all set and ready. Not sure as to what this weekend will have in store or have planned for us but I am just ready to chill to enjoy the time off and enjoy the time together and with his family and friends.
So this was just a short I kind of needed to brag post of how lucky I am just throwing it out there so everyone knows ha-ha and I also want to say to everyone who every ends up reading and if you do follow my blog thank you and have a great blessed weekend and will update asap!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Wednesday: My Bridesmaids

Felt like I lost a part of me...

Finally A bridesmaid!!!!