Like a Prolog!

Now I am not one hundred percent sure what exactly this blog will be about but I think as what the Title explains it most probably would end up being half of my life and my photography together. As I have a passion for both.
Hoping who ever stumbles upon this blog and ends up reading it, that you would enjoy it as much as I enjoy posting it. While I was in America I started a blog wrote in almost every day and I really enjoyed it and it was also a way for my family and friends to get more of an idea of what exactly I was getting up to there and what was going on. And well it was a way for me to just clear up things for myself and I find when you write or type how you feel if it’s in a journal or diary for yourself or others it helps a lot.
But this blog won’t be all soppy sad I wish I had a better life type thing. It will be more of this is who I am this is what I am facing and how I am growing as a person and perusing my hobby and passion of photography into a reality and all the new things I am learning. Day to day experiences.
Have you ever found yourself just on Google and before you know it your reading some one’s blog about what they are going through and the troubles they are facing and when you look at it there are people out there who read it and they make a difference in their lives knowing they are not alone in certain situations. I love reading other peoples blog’s, some fashion, some nail designs and some just of life and of course photography I love to see how they capture each moment and how they use the words to explain it. I think I mostly love the woman’s blogs that go on of how they ended up with this amazing guy and you end up reading their blog life story like a book following what happened and what is going on in their life. Maybe it is just me who finds that interesting who would spend hours reading blogs and even more hours typing and figuring out what to put in mine.
Ok so let’s start, yeah if your thinking wasn’t that whole paragraph part of the beginning well no sorry it was not it was kind of like the Prolog in a book just a little summary of what to expect. I am a normal 21 year old girl well I guess now woman being 21 and all. I stay in a small town Kriel and if you know it then you would know that there is really nothing much going on there. I have my normal day to day struggles, bad hair day, have nothing to wear, want to lose weight but still like the way I look so who gives a dam of loosing weigh but then still try lose as much as I can type thing, have the whole I want to move out life on my own, want to do more teenage things and just be free. Have a good job just not fully happy in the situation I am in, studies and work and photography plus life put into one and there you have it me ELENA!
Sitting now typing this blog post I cannot help but smile thinking of my life how it is now how everything turned out. When I was in matric last year of high school I saw myself working on the mine, getting a place of my own and then maybe getting married and having my own family and so forth. And well I am learning now more than ever try not to plan to far ahead there is a reason they say do not count your chickens before they hatch, you never know where life will take you and you never really know where you will end up. I do not for one second regret the things I done in my past, yeah looking at some of the things I done or went through I just get the whole why on earth did I do it feeling and all that but it got me to where I am today. I was lucky enough to have gone to America for a year and as hard as it was at times and when I felt as if though everything was falling apart I became a stronger person I learnt a lot and yet I also gained an amazing experience that not many get to have.
I think that I can truly finally say for once in my life I am happy, really happy. Ok I do not know what will happen this week or even in a month or so but either way all that I have here now today I am so grateful for and could not have asked for anything else.  
So I hope that you would enjoy the journey with me and follow each blog post I write.
As they say on the TV stay tuned for more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Wednesday: My Bridesmaids

Felt like I lost a part of me...

Finally A bridesmaid!!!!