Last week of work for 2013!

We all have been waiting for this week and now we wishing for Friday already. Guess that’s the way we are, we all want to rest after the year. I can not believe that next week its Christmas then we doing the countdown to 2014. All feels unreal.
Why am I always so tiered? Need to either drink as much play as I can or eat a 2 -4 year old who had too much sugar after a good nap session. Growing old I guess??
I had a good weekend, even though it was hot as hell and shorter than my pinky if that makes sense. Friday Leroy and I started n our memory book reading our Together lets list gets a person excited to start and well this weekend we done some from the list still some more to go but all in good time!!! Saturday we were up and ready we left at about 9, we had a pit stop at Milly’s had a small lunch and ventured off for the last hour or so to Nelspruit. We first went to the mall. You could feel you were in Nelspruit with the heat in that area is crazy. I must say with the rain and all the view to Nelspruit was amazing and green. Just keeps getting better. that mall was busy for us it didn’t feel like a Saturday as we normally leave Fridays. Then off to the Grandparents. I was excited for my nonno, nonna and ouma Anne to meet the new man in my life and to see how happy I am. This is the first time I brought someone other than a friend to the farm. They never really met a boy friend of mine.
Saturday went well we all chilled leka and caught up on old and lost times. Sunday we woke up at 3 got ready and left at about 4 to the Kruger park, Jaques, Leroy and myself. We were still half in our sleep walking state in there looking for animals. We got pretty excited when we saw one but the finding in between got us, And my poor Brother wasn’t feeling all to well so it wasn’t fair either with the crazy 40 degrees heat to drag him there. My clothes was sticking to my body and the sweat was dripping I hated that feeling. We saw quite a few animals, Wild dogs, buffalo, elephants, giraffe, hippo and a lot of bucks. We left at 1:30 when we got to the farm the two men were out.  And then before we saw again it was time we had to pack the car (leaving with much more than we arrived with) and say our good bye’s always get this sad feeling of will it be the last good bye or will it be a see soon bye! Something I should not be thinking about I know but still…… Moving on!!!!!
Summary: it was a good weekend, we laughed, learnt more, saw lots and just had fun with each others company. And it was nice to get away. Next weekend it’s off to Leroy’s grandmother I always feel nervous when I meet his family or friends. Crazy or whatever you call it but that’s the way I am!!!
I cannot believe that next week Wednesday is Christmas and still nothing is bought for any one stress levels normally by now I would have had something done but this year so far behind time is catching me faster than anything else and it is scaring me. Still have something I would like to get for the Durban trip by next weekend we off to Durban holy crap just realized how fast time is going. Still doesn’t feel real though. It normally hits me when its really happening.

Well I hope who ever reads my post enjoys it and hope you have a great holiday season and that you stay tuned for more of me in 2014!!!!! God bless










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Wednesday: My Bridesmaids

Felt like I lost a part of me...

Finally A bridesmaid!!!!