Update.


Feels like I have not blogged in years but yet it has been a week or so. Things have been up and down I am currently sitting with the flue trying to shake it off but it doesn’t want to know anything. I am so dead tiered its crazy. Today is my daddies birthday I just want to quickly say not really sure if he read the blog I showed him of father’s day but happy birthday daddy I hope you have a good day and I thank God every day and mostly days like today where we are blessed with another year with your presence to have you in my life thank you for all you have and do for me the smallest to the biggest things I appreciate them from the bottom of my heart and even though at times I don’t understand the things you do and say and you might work on my irritation levels I still love you and wouldn’t want any other father but YOU!
Willem is back in Limpopo he left on Monday, Again I was faced with having to say goodbye to Willem. It gets a touchy subject when the time gets closer and we both sense it in one another. I try making jokes and getting my mind off it to prevent the tears but when he starts speaking and the words he says he ruins my theory and I cry any way.
As I sit here I don’t even know how to explain having to say good bye to him hoping that soon will be tomorrow but knowing in your heart it’s not. He is the one person in my life that loves me for me and his love, care and understanding for me and our relationship has grown so much more than what I thought it could. I count the days for when the only time we have to say goodbye is when he leaves for work or I go somewhere but at the end of the day we right back next to each other.
I feel that at this time things are getting a bit harder like testing us or something I am just happy that I know whenever I feel sad or unsure I can talk to Willem and he sets my mind at ease and heart to rest and I am grateful for that as you know a woman’s mind goes crazy.
So last week he spent by me went fast and it didn’t feel like the week before he was here the whole week. Friday we ate at the high school was interesting menu. Saturday our long awaited photo shoot.  I love how I didn’t have to beg or bribe Willem into this one. I just asked him nicely although giving a few fast reasons why and all that but before I knew it he agreed and so when we arrived we were relaxed she showed us how to pose and we had fun like we always do making jokes and when she said we have to kiss we always made the o again face, we had to pretend to love each other that day J I am super excited to see what the pictures came out like. It was also very nice to be behind the camera for once and we looked so handsome and sexy together. We then went to eat at Dros that breakfast was amazing and the waiter so classic I have not had a good funny say what I want waiter and it was nice to give her some crap and she gave it right back. We then met my parents in Witbank jaques, Willem and I watched Pacific Rim last  time I am letting them choose a movie as so far it was action with scary crappy make me jump out my seat monsters me no likely.
Sunday we chilled and watched tv and did nothing really but snack like the foods expiry date was tomorrow and we had to finish it now. Then Willem helped me paint my props got some nice amazing words and all can’t wait to use them and the powder paint.
Also I finished every ones pictures now to load on cd and make covers. Will also be doing a blog post on those pictures too.
Tomorrow is woman’s day and today I am wearing a dress to work something I have not done is wore a dress expect my matric farewell one. Guess I got my foot in it now as Willem says I should buy more. Will see about that.
We having some family over the weekend tomorrow my cousin and his gf will be good to see her again I love how she is always there for me to listen with the distance of Willem and I as she is in the same boat as me and then Sunday my cousin and her new hubby will be visiting and getting their wedding pictures.
But I hope to sleep late and get better. I am luckily back in old office and learning a lot but I pray that God helps me and gives me the direction I need.
Hope everyone has a safe long weekend. God bless. Thank you for reading my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Wednesday: My Bridesmaids

Felt like I lost a part of me...

Finally A bridesmaid!!!!