September's Little Things



  
Hey guys. Another month has come and gone and tomorrow we will be  in my Birthday month October.




September was a good month but it was a busy month. I need another month to rest and recover. I know I said in my previous blog I will take more pictures but yeah sadly didn’t do it at least I might have a few. its a long post but worth the read
So let’s start.
On the 4th Of September we had Casual day and the theme was Jump into Spring. It was about a week before Michelle and I heard of the theme and we jumped with ideas straight away. We made our tutu’s and glued our antlers on our head bands. I was a lady bug and Michelle a Bee. Sadly the weather didn’t play along for spring it felt more like Winter but we still enjoyed it. Of this day I took a lot of pictures.



On the 5th  was Leroy’s Friend Adams house warming in JHB. We haven’t seen them for a while and it was really nice catching up and celebrating with them on their lovely house that they bought. It is really pretty and I am sure that they will have a lot of happy times created with memories in there. Now for them to finally hopefully see ours.
 On the 12th I had my first in a long time Wedding Shoot. I haven’t done it a lot so my practise with weddings are a little bit low. But I really enjoyed it and hey now I am getting a lot of requests for prices for weddings. Which is good. Cause practise makes perfect right? Here is some previews that I love.




It was also Leroy’s moms birthday sadly we didn’t go but we made it up to her.
On the 16th I had to renew my license, honestly if it was not for my mother I would not have known and would not have been able to do my license she is really helpful and that she is always willing to help and be there for me so grateful for that woman in my life. It luckily went really fast for once.
On the 19th Michelle, Anzél and myself went to Wildebeespoort.  for Nadia’s bachelorette I haven’t really been to a bachelorette before but the one we had on Saturday was defiantly how I think it should go. It was really so much fun.
The little details put into the event was really amazing and made the party perfect. It first started off with some girl toys and fun things demonstration. That woman was really good, she made us laugh and the products were some interesting and some really good. She gave good tips and information. A defiantly must have for any bachelorette party.
We had some really good punch that tasted more like a fruit smoothie than an alcoholic drink in our super cute personalized mason jars. The only thing about the punch is that you drink it like cold drink and that is where it knocks you.
We played a game where you tie a balloon to the back of you and you need to run to the person in front whose back is facing you to pop their balloon without using your hands. That was defiantly a site to see for you. One of those you had to be there moments.
Then the shooters started, we popped the champagne and the bottles where passed around over and over again, just when you think you are done it comes back. Same with the Shooters, next moment you have a bottle of cookies and cream in your hands and you pass it and when you look again you have sours in your hand. At some stages we had first something creamy in the shot glass and then they poured sours and it made lumps in the glass not a pretty site or feeling going down I will tell you that.
And then the party started. We danced, sang, drank and laughed the night away. All the woman there was a really great group of girls and it made us all more excited for the wedding.
Here is some random pictures







On that weekend as well my parents went to the Farm to my Nonno and Nonna in Nelspruit. And Sunday my mother came back with terrible back pain. She got an injection that day and we hoped that it would work. On the 22nd she went to the Dr and he said she needs to be booked in Hospital for the MRI scan. One thing about me I hate ( I know you should not use that word) seeing my parents in pain and there is nothing I can do and even worse having them go to hospital. That day I took my dad home so that he can take my mom to the hospital and when I helped my mother in the car and said goodbye and climbed in my car the tears came. I knew that she would be ok and that the Dr’s would help but I didn’t like the thought of her there I wanted her home without pain. I sadly had to go back to work that day with a red crying face. Luckily no one saw and I must add that I truly have an amazing friend once I told her what happened she came to my office with a chocolate and a hug instantly felt better. That’s what friends are for. Truly blessed tnx Michelle.
That evening Leroy and I went to visit her. The Dr’s gave her a few pills and injection and apparently the pain was gone and she felt good that good feeling you get with pain pills where you smile and want to sleep and not focused lol sounds like drugs any way pushing my mom in the wheel chair for fresh air and snacks.
The next day on the 23rd the Dr told her that it was a pinched nerve and that there will be a person who will help her stretch her muscles and show her what she will need to do and if she is happy then my mother will be able to go home. After work I went straight to the hospital I needed to see my mom. I wished that whole day that I could rather be there with her than at work. My dad asking me what would I do there the whole day and she is fine no need for that. Then I told him that I don’t care my mother has always been there right next to me from the start to the end of any operation or sickness and I wanted to do the same. Just being there keeping her company is all that she would need. Just being there for my mom is what I wanted to do. She luckily went home that day and is getting better thank goodness
On the 24th was a public holiday and you might think yay late sleep I tried but when I got up at 6:15 to go to the bathroom I saw the cleaner called 4 times and was waiting at the gate. Won’t complain cause she helped us a lot that day with every weekend being busy everything got put on hold. That day I also did my nails for the wedding and got my dress measured to be cut a bit shorter. Our friends Johan and Anabel came over was nice seeing them again and they are now 3 months Pregnant so happy for them and hope for nothing but the best through this time.

On the 26th we took Leroy’s mom to JHB. Leroy was dying to go back to Dukes as in he could not stop talking about it. So we went there of course we had to stop first at happy me for their amazing refreshing tea which was perfect for the hot weather. And then off to lunch. Those burgers just get bigger and bigger and Leroy’s mom’s face when she saw it was priceless. After that we were stuffed lazy and hot. We went to the mall for a bit. And got ourselves some amazing tea. It was really hard choosing a flavour but what we got was really good can’t wait to get more



On the 28th a very special baby was born, Nathen. I was excited you would swear it was Christmas for me lol. I just love babies and no that doesn’t mean I want my own now. When I got the picture of him finally being born I just wanted to go to the hospital and see him. Leroy could not get home soon enough and as soon as we got there we greeted and I held him in my arms. Such a miracle and blessing from God. That little man stole my heart. I didn’t want to put him down. The way he looked at me and when Leroy held him his face so cute. Cant wait to see him grow up and all that exciting things.


Looking back it was a good month and yet again we got Blessed in more ways than one and for all of that I am grateful.
Hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed typing and experiencing it all.
Lets see what October holds….
XOXOX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Wednesday: My Bridesmaids

Felt like I lost a part of me...

Picture Perfect Weekend, no PUN intended