Kimberly weekend Trip.

Cant believe its Friday again to think last week this time we were on the road shows how fast time flies.
Friday morning at 2am it started, alarm went off and I couldn’t get out the bed fast enough excited for the adventure to start. Leroy and I left at 4am for our 6 hour trip which actually when you count the time we arrived there it ended up being 9 hours on the road. We finally got into Kimberly at 12:30pm went to the Groot Gat. It was really pretty to see some history things like that is what I love! The half explained how it came to where it is now and all then sadly there was a dog trapped in the hole for as they say 8 days my heart is just sad to even think that he was down there for so long, (yes I gave my dogs the warning speech hahah)
We then ventured off to the lodge and was that now a mission no signal to contact people and no signs the GPS also didn’t pick up the location or address and then the heat was crazy. Finally found the place and it was beautiful. How in the middle of no where you find this amazing green place that takes your breath away with how it looks.
That night we were out dead tiered of the road and just wanted to sleep, Saturday was just as busy and hot. The bride looked stunning and all her 2 years of planning was amazingly detailed and I have to say of some ideas she had I thought of having myself. Was really amazing.
Sadly  our trip was cut short as Sunday the lion park trip was cancelled and so we ended up going home, long ride again but we took our time and enjoyed the time together.
I really cherished and enjoyed every second I was able to spend with Leroy it makes our bond stronger and makes me see him more in a different view and fall even more in love with him.
I love how we can be childish and silly together how we can pull funny faces, jump on the kids jumping castles and also just chill with the company of each other. I also love how I don’t have to beg to take a pic I can just shove the camera in his face and his smile is there well after a pout face or so.
I could not have asked for a better weekend although things didn’t turn out how we thought or planned it kind of shows don’t plan ahead go with the flow as things happen for a reason?!
This week not much has happened to really report although my cousin is coming to visit tomorrow and you can bet I am excited to see them again. Miss then a lot its now officially a month left then my brother and I go on vacation cant wait still doesn’t feel real yet and to think Monday its December already? Not to mention what to get family and Leroy for Christmas which makes it harder aswell is that his birthday is in January so doesn’t give me much time then either.
I am happy its weekend Sunday it’s a month for Leroy and I feels longer, so far so really good!!!
TGIF!!!!


Looky how handome my man looked!


Every one needs a Selfie!!


Wish i had the colour of his eyes!!!

Say what you want but we look good together

Love this idea

The Gat is defaintly bigger than mine hahaha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Wednesday: My Bridesmaids

Felt like I lost a part of me...

Finally A bridesmaid!!!!