Guess in the end this is the reason…

I haven’t blogged in a while surprised I still even remember my pass word.
Things have been really crazy in the last 2 months. I literally went from bored, alone and no life (that’s a reason as to why I didn’t post anything) to working late and weekends, booked for shoots, new studies and new guy in a blink of an eye all just happened.
Going through the break up I didn’t think I would be where I am today. I honestly didn’t even think I would meet a guy, I could see myself being single for quite a while. And now I am happy in a new relationship. Fist I was worried I heard some people were single for 1-2 years before they moved on and here I am not even 3 months and I found someone. It wasn’t planned and I guess that’s what makes it so real and special.
We chatted and all for a while and I told him that I didn’t want anything serious this year and well I actually also told him that we should only meet about next year as well. And then I thought to myself why should I sit and be alone when there is some one that would like to go for Coffee, and what would it hurt? So we finally decided on a date and that day I was nervous, but when we got in the car I was relaxed and I couldn’t keep quiet.(Typical girl move) We ended up going to Witbank to Cappuccinos and on our way back he decided we should watch a movie, it was really an amazing night and we hit it off right from the start. We have a lot in common and have and share the same values.
And from there we spend every second day together and weekends. Now what I think I really like and appreciate about him is that he is old school romantic someone who does small things to remind the person what they mean to them. Like how we were driving back from PTA and all of a sudden he tells me to look under the car seat and there was a teddy, things like that that no one has done means so much to me and I appreciate it as I love doing the same.
So we are now officially dating for a weekday he had the room with candles with a chair in front of the TV that was showing a fire place was so cute. I am really happy and excited to see what is there to come for us. Not counting my chickens and not getting ahead of myself with this one, I am just going to enjoy every moment I share with him and let the rest in God’s hands and let it fall into its own place.
I am now studying Secretarial which includes pastel and excel course and it’s also exams so it’s even more busy, just thinking of that now gets me over whelmed. So I moved back to HR, enjoying it here actually do miss my old own office and all but for what I have now and the atmosphere I enjoy it here every day. I do though work longer hours and at times on weekends. And all is getting to me I have so much pictures to edit and get ready for people and I just don’t seem to have time and then my laptop decides that its best he goes now so I had to get it fixed and all. Just one thing after another I tell you. And my brain is working over time.
Next month my brother and I go To Durban super excited for that. Just to relax is what I am looking for now. Just some brother and sister time is my goal there have a few places that would be fun to visit and all but mostly chill. We are going for a week, most probably the worst time as the roads will be busy around new years but why stress?
So me being me I set up a little surprise for him too. On my birthday whatever time of the morning that was he tied a card to my gate which I found before I went to work. So I took the same idea but changed it.
If you ever watched come dine with me then you would know what I am talking about here. We always said we are going to do it and well I thought why not do it this weekend. I set up my menu and how I would have the evening.
I said nothing to him about what I planned and so then Thursday after work I went his house to tie the note on his gate. There were two parts the first one was kind of rules and regulations type stuff, just explaining what’s going on and what he should do. Mostly that he shouldn’t ask any questions as I will deny it and pretend like I don’t know anything.  The second one is the invite where it said “ you are invited to COME AND DINE WITH ME” Catchy hey? Hahah and the theme dress code color is Pink and purple as we always tend to make fun of the colors so why not make it that.
I went to town and bought the stuff needed hard to really find pink and purple things and luckily I have some decorations according to my color that I chose. It was a good evening and I think he enjoyed the surprise as much as I enjoyed getting it together.
The weekend my parents went a bit away. And I just wanted to do nothing for as long as possible it was a long week and I was over tiered. So Saturday we chilled made our own tasty pizza’s and watched dvds cuddled up. Was really what I needed. Sunday we went to Witbank and I enjoyed that as well the weekend just goes to fast and after it I realize that I have fallen for this guy and that now I don’t see him or not having him here makes me miss him so much and I cant wait to be back in his arms.
This Friday we have his work function and now that my outfit is right and ready I am officially excited to go, and then next weekend it’s the 6 hour trip to Kimberly would be interesting to see how we do on the long road hahaha. Sleeping pills, Check! J Editing a lot of pics so stay tuned for that if you haven’t already seen them on my Face book page and also.
I also cut my hair shorter than I normally would still actually cant believe it did, and kinda sad I did as well, helps with the hot weather and I know its better as the longer hair was really dead guess once all the layers are grown then it will be fine I’m not really a layer type of person makes my face look weird.
But I think this is a good update so far and I am forcing myself to blog more big or small exciting or not it something in the end for me to look back on and read like my own book.
Stay calm and blog on!!!

Short hair, to think i loved it this short

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Wednesday: My Bridesmaids

Felt like I lost a part of me...

Finally A bridesmaid!!!!