Hello December






I tried as often as I can to blog but as you see it is already December and time just got away from us.
at least i worked on my new header what you think????

Did you know Movember (the month formerly known as November) is a month-long celebration of the moustache! It’s an annual charity event, held during the month of November, where men of all ages (known as Mo Bros), all over the world, shave on the 1st of November and spend the remaining 30 days growing a ‘stache.The goal of this global campaign is to encourage the growing of moustaches to raise awareness and funds for carefully selected charitable organizations with a focus on men’s health and specifically prostate cancer.The idea was conceived by a group of Australian lads who were inspired by what women were achieving with breast cancer fundraising efforts.

In a personal interview with Movember founder Adam Garone, we asked what was the attraction to the moustache as a vehicle for fundraising?
Typically people start with a cause and then form a foundation or event around that. In our case, Movember started in a traditional Australian way: as a joke over beers on a Sunday afternoon, with my brother and another friend. They were talking about various styles from the ‘80s and how everything cycles back into fashion. That discussion ended with a challenge to bring back the moustache. “Mo” is slang for moustache in Australia, so we renamed the month November to Movember and created a few simple rules, which still stand today. You start the month clean-shaven, and grow a moustache for 30 days. At the end of the month, we decided to grow moustaches every Movember, and felt this “hairy ribbon” was the perfect accessory to raise awareness around a cause affecting many men - prostate cancer. One in six of us men are going to get prostate cancer, and you don’t need to look too far to find a dad or an uncle with a direct connection to the disease. It did not take long before they knew they had something – an idea that could truly make a difference. From the land down under to the great wide open, it was a simple bar conversation about style that changed the way we view men’s health, men’s cancer, and the month of November. 

So I can officially say Movember is done and a congrats to my liefie for lasting so well with your beard you did it for a good cause , also not to touch a snake if you loose , and was fun seeing your face change right in front of my eyes but I am also happy to have my soft faced boyfriend back. Proud of you my lief.






Well past weekend left us just needing a weekend all over again. From sleeping late and waking early again. Friday I got my hair done whoop whoop love it took a while for me to get used to it and all but I really do love it. And then Friday night was around 10 our power tripped, and me I am not a person for the dark I cant take it the one night not sure when it went off but at 3 when I woke up it was pitch black and I keep thinking in my mind some one put the power off to break in yes I know crazy stupid but I think when I was younger I remembered people moss always warned one another about the new ways of breaking in and so some one said they put off the power for alarms and all and from there that is all I see in the dark I used to jump out of bed and wake my mother up to go fix it was crazy any way  and it kept saying earth leakage we plugged out alles but just was we get settled and lock everything it goes off again we had all plugged out and put off but it just kept going on eventually 12 that night we figured it was the stove when he flipped the switch for that it went off what a mission that was.


Saturday we got ready and went to JHB to fetch Leroy’s Cupra (papa Smirf) and do some grocery shopping we parked his car at game shopping centre so that we can go in one car together to the other areas and get done what we wanted to, and just as Leroy got in my car and we were going to drive the one warning light came on and I froze I had no idea what to do I was touch wood very luckily never in that situation thank goodness for Leroy trying to keep each other calm, steam started to come out my car and the traffic lunch time in JHB was perfectly crazy, stopped at the garage opened the water cap and it sprayed everywhere. Poor Leroy burnt himself thank goodness not to badly. People there told us it is the fan and that the there was a garage that would assist we ourselves weren’t sure and wanted to take it to a place that would be able to assist, luckily Leroy remembered there is a VW garage just across the street and the Golf just made it there. Every time I think of this I get upset from the start. How one woman can think she is so awesome and can talk to us so rudely. We asked so nicely please can some one just look at the car just so we know what is wrong she was like no we close at 1 it was 12 woman seriously and said we can go to another one in Banoni seriously like the car would have made it there. Stupid.

We decided on trying to tow it but I have never done it and I was so scared of doing that. We parked my car and decided to go shopping clear our minds and work it from there. I couldn’t help but cry overwhelming situation and I just felt bad like I ruined the day and I tried helping and giving ideas but I don’t really know much of the situation. Luckily his friend agreed to help we did our shopping went to his house and the men sorted it out. We left pretty late that night as my Golf had to stay there and we had to go back the next day. The Friday we got our coffee machine from the Black Friday Special at Checkers luckily Leroy was fast enough and got the last one we were going to keep it for Christmas but after that day we said hell no we got coffee and we tested it was perfect. Again late to bed that night and Sunday over slept a bit  but was good, got part from Secunda and back to JHB the boys fixed it they seemed hopeful but it didn’t do what they wanted it to. 

We left later than what we hoped and just as we got out of JHB it got bad windy and the rain was crazy, I was driving the Cupra I was just a bit scared with my car not sure what it would do and all and if something were to happen Leroy would know what to do and luckily it didn’t in that rain but after the first toll gate we switched it was to hard for me yeah say what you want but I am used to my hard brakes, weird clutch workout steering and in the rain I would rather drive what I know. I just couldn’t help but think how funny it is like the one time I did a good dead and helped my brother get a new phone what happened to me mine got stolen same day I got his for him, here helping leroy get his car and mine gives troubles. 




I thought its do good things and good things happen to you lol, o well everything works different with me. get energy tablets and It knocks me out. Any way Home safe and more coffee that stuff is addictive want to get the tea one and all of them. So fast tasty and perfect. 


So yeah one weekend I don’t want back fast enough I need a day to rest for when I would have Sunday, couldn’t do Christmas shopping but not here to complain we are safe and more than healthy hahah just happy I wasn’t alone through it.


I cannot wait to get the Christmas tree and start that and get all the things ready I am really looking forward to Christmas this year maybe it is because it is our own housie and we can do how we would like. I don’t even want gifts for me it’s not about that any more just to be alive, happy, and healthy and to be with family that is all.   

We will get Luka something small I am sure he would just be happy with Biltong and milk that one. Hard to love him and not to. Want to try take family Christmas Photo with him have a few ideas but yeah will see.



Will have a few DIY up and Christmas decorations also in a while when I can 


Hope everyone has a splendid December and may it be Merry and Bright.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Wednesday: My Bridesmaids

Felt like I lost a part of me...

Picture Perfect Weekend, no PUN intended