Some more updates!

Friday but Time isn’t making it feel like it!
Ok I have to admit time is flying faster every week and before we know it its Christmas then 2014 and the time off we waited for is done and we back at work just like that. All in one blink of an eye.
Sad? I was watching GLEE where that actor died. Who played as Finn. They had a funeral tribute and the one guy looked at his grave stone which indicated his year of birth – this year and he explained that the “-“ in between the two dates represent your whole life. Which is sad but true looking at the line it isn’t long at all and it does get you to thinking that life is much shorter than we think and we should really appreciate what we have now at this second, time is flying and we have so much plans for weekends and holidays and specials events that we get to excited about those days and wish past the normal every day moments which normally tend to be the ones which we remember the most. Trying to stop to wish days past to get to a certain one is hard but as long as while you do that enjoy the moments in between then it goes faster. No need then to wish it past!!!!

So what has been happening till thus far? Leroy and I are one month so far together we both say feels longer. We had a nice outing to JHB for the day walked around the mall, watched the new Leon Shuster movie was really good! Had our tradition (if you can call it that, as it’s something we tend to normally do) Cheese cake, time went by so fast that day as well but I enjoyed just being able to spend it with him. Looking back on the month and all. our picture came out really great, love how he is willing (some times more than me) to do things like this with me means a lot and I enjoy it. We both do, it’s now a monthly thing so stay tuned for month number 2, still trying to figure out how exactly to do it but we will get there. Fun and creative sides coming out in us!!
My cousin and her kids were there and every time I see them they grow up so much so fast. It was nice but short and hope next time we get to kuier much longer as I had to go to work and all.
My one friend turned 20 years old, got her the stunning charm bracelet my mother and I will be ordering some for ourselves have to stop myself from ordering all.
Sadly Nelson Mandela passed away, won’t be saying much of that as its all over the news still so moving on, May he Rest In Peace though sadly due to that fact our HR department had to miss out on our year end function  as the rest of the mine is going we still haven’t o well next year maybe????
Leroy finally has his car back! Hope it stays in one peace now long enough for us to enjoy it, the noise’s is makes isn’t for me but men and their speedy toys!
We were lucky enough to have been given off Tuesday for Mandela just chilled that day really wanted to do a few things but time and energy was against me! My brother, Leroy and I decided last minute due to it being long weekend that we will be going to my grandparents; Leroy has never been to Nelspruit so it’s perfect and all. Excited to show him that side a bit and have him meet more of my family.
Today we starting our memory book. With our list of together lets which is actually exciting all the fun different things we get to do together makes our bond stronger!

I hope everyone has a great weekend rest and be safe!!!!
Till later with more updates


Our 1 month shot

Silly picture time

Renate

Love this little girl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Wednesday: My Bridesmaids

Felt like I lost a part of me...

Finally A bridesmaid!!!!